Which subject?

French.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Archaeologist
A little nervous but it's only one subject so I won't dwell on it :wink:

I have three subjects :smile: I am just going to take it as it comes
That's quite impressive.

Well, there's food tech, home economics, food and nutrition, geology,Chinese(mandarin), Gaelic, classical Greek, digital photography and that's about it

There's also B-Tech Computing, which is a bit different

That's so cool, the most exciting subject that is available in my school is textiles :rolleyes:
Original post by Invest
I'm one year ahead of you guys but I'm just curious to know if anyone has done some exams in year 10?

I did GCSE Maths, English Language, and Core Science
Did anyone do C1, C2, and C3?
Original post by JanitaTwain
Did anyone do C1, C2, and C3?

I did C2 along with P2 and B2
Original post by DustToDust
I did C2 along with P2 and B2

How did you find it? Do you remember what the six mark question was about?
Original post by NathalieGW
I have three subjects :smile: I am just going to take it as it comes

That's the best way really. Try not to think about what grades you get its probably best to not look at the grade boundaries of the exam you did until you get your results
That's the best way really. Try not to think about what grades you get its probably best to not look at the grade boundaries of the exam you did until you get your results

I have this urge to keep checking if the grade boundaries have been released :/
Perhaps I'll get bad luck haha
Woo! Just got a summer job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sunday_morning
From the year 10 thread, sorry for the late reply.

That's the benefit of speaking English, however because English is so useful, we aren't taught any language fluently from a young age, which makes things harder when learning a language at an older age.

I've only read a few chapters, I need to get back into reading it before the rush of work that will come later this year.

That's true. Did your primary school teach optional French? Mine did from year 4 to 6.

I feel that year 10 went by so quickly. It will be important to stay on top of work this year!

You'll have most of Autumn :biggrin: It will be interesting to know if you prefer the books or the TV series :biggrin:
I've been reading a lot of Sherlock at the moment :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I have this urge to keep checking if the grade boundaries have been released :/
Perhaps I'll get bad luck haha

Haha nah you seem clever I'm sure you'll do fine :smile:
Haha nah you seem clever I'm sure you'll do fine :smile:

I did badly in French though :/ as in I seriously underperformed. Everyone has their own coping strategies leading to results day.
I did badly in French though :/ as in I seriously underperformed. Everyone has their own coping strategies leading to results day.

You're planning on re-doing it next year though?
Hopefully, if I can persuade my parents
Hiya, I'm a student who's just survived all of year 11 and is going onto year 12; if anyone needs any advice or help feel free to PM me or reply back! Good luck for the upcoming year! :smile:
Original post by DustToDust
I did additional science, religious studies and English lit

Oh nice. What are you hoping to get?

Original post by Meg321
I did statistics, some other people in my year did core science and English Language

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sweet. What are you hoping to get in statistics? & did this include coursework - what did you get in that also?
Original post by Charlotte_Lauren
I did GCSE Maths, English Language, and Core Science

Nice. What are you hoping to get in all of them? & what is your coursework at for English Lang. ?
Original post by Invest
Nice. What are you hoping to get in all of them? & what is your coursework at for English Lang. ?

I've finished my English Lang coursework and got full marks :biggrin:
Original post by Humzaawan123
woot woot .... year 11, im so scared :frown: i have 20 exams next year

I have 25.:frown::frown:

Latest