The Student Room Group

NO Maths UMS mark

I just recived my results and it just says a grade it doesnt say a UMS mark,i want to find out how close I was to getting my target grade.
I had the same thing, Which course did you do? We did edexcel linear and in that course they don't use UMS, boundaries are solely based on raw score so you can't get a UMS mark on your results sheet. I was a bit annoyed about this too because I wanted to know how well I did in terms of marks. The information should be with your school though so ask the Head of Department/Exams Officer/Your Teacher if they can get you your mark.
Edexcel I'm guessing - ask your teacher they'd know :smile:
Reply 3
I need to ask my school teacher so i could send it for a re mark but results day has already gone past and i dont know how to contact them i already tried emailing them they havent replied i need to speak to someeone so i could get a re mark
Edexcel UMS marks don't get released on paper as they run a results plus service that your school should sign up for - then your teacher can log in and show you

Posted from TSR Mobile
A lot of schools are open next week so try then,
I'm in the same position with maths but luckily I saw my maths teacher on the night I got my results and she was able to tell me my score and that I was being sent for re mark due to being one mark off the next boundary!

Generally if you're really close your teacher will contact you or a re mark will be done ASAP (with your consent)
Give them a ring Tuesday, if you get no reply go back on the first day of term, or the teacher training day if there is one.
Original post by Jasminem97
A lot of schools are open next week so try then,
I'm in the same position with maths but luckily I saw my maths teacher on the night I got my results and she was able to tell me my score and that I was being sent for re mark due to being one mark off the next boundary!

Generally if you're really close your teacher will contact you or a re mark will be done ASAP (with your consent)
Give them a ring Tuesday, if you get no reply go back on the first day of term, or the teacher training day if there is one.

I hope you get that A*!
Original post by HeskeyLAD
I hope you get that A*!

Hahahahahah I wish it was an A*, I'm trying to get a grade B!
What makes you think I was after an A*?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Jasminem97
Hahahahahah I wish it was an A*, I'm trying to get a grade B!
What makes you think I was after an A*?

We're on TSR ahahaha

Quick Reply

Latest