The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
You should look into it as you're very good with languages...

First I need to get the grades before I even consider it :tongue: I'm surprised at how everyone here is so certain on what they want from life in 10 years :eek: Melissa even knows that she wants to go to Brasenose College in Oxford. How do you all have everything down to a T? I don't even know what I want for breakfast tomorrow. :K:
Original post by Lucrative
First I need to get the grades before I even consider it :tongue: I'm surprised at how everyone here is so certain on what they want from life in 10 years :eek: Melissa even knows that she wants to go to Brasenose College in Oxford. How do you all have everything down to a T? I don't even know what I want for breakfast tomorrow. :K:

Your welcome by the way, I enjoy helping my peers. Well, me and Mr... both want to preferably study at Brasenose College, although there are a few others that are to my liking (Balliol, Lincoln).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait! Are we making a group chat on something?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Melissa.J.Parkes
Your welcome by the way, I enjoy helping my peers. Well, me and Mr... both want to preferably study at Brasenose College, although there are a few others that are to my liking (Balliol, Lincoln).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a whole list of the best colleges, and I don't even know if I want to go to Oxford/Cambridge!
I'll definitely be watching it soon :smile:
The more I use this website the more I regret that comment! My sincerest apologies :wink:
I'm well aware of that :grin: I meant the way they speak and address each other: they're all quick on their feet and have an answer to everything. Surely that can't be an inaccurate portrayal of a Lawyer. :tongue:

Athletics just isn't for me :frown: but hi anyway Ellie! Hehe okay.

Hey Tabitha! Oooh nice subjects, and my year hasn't been told about DofE yet. Soon hopefully. :biggrin:

Awesome: it's always nice to know that someone's on the same boat as me. I'm looking forward to History the most to be honest :smile: what about you?

:teehee: That's good to hear.

I'd definitely reccomend doing DofE :smile:
Original post by Mr...
Maybe, it depends :dontknow:

That would be really cool! Everyone seems so great hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tabithacrazy

It's really good and some unis look at it nowerdays so they prioritise you. Especially if you get a gold!!!👍👍👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I don't know what I want for breakfast either, probably something with Nutella but I do know I want to go to Oxford (Brasenose College) too :ahee:

:laugh: you're funny, y'know.

Original post by Melissa.J.Parkes

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great. What makes you pick Brasenose? Have you taken a tour of / viewed the College?
Original post by tabithacrazy

When the opportunity arises I'll be sure to take it. :biggrin:

Original post by Gooeychocolate
It's really good and some unis look at it nowerdays so they prioritise you. Especially if you get a gold!!!������������������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll try my best! :wink:
Original post by Bullscheiße
That actually sounds pretty decent, a few questions, before I encourage my Christian friends to join...

What are the smiggle colours?
Do you have Smeaster and Smiggmas?
Is someone part of the Smiggle Church a Smigggler?

The original colours are a fuschia pink, Vibrant orange, sky blue, purple a sort of lead green and a general red.

The new colours are banana yellow, a general black, turquoise

There is indeed a smeaster and smigglemas
All smiggle themed :biggrin:.
Smeaster eggs are the best, they come with a notepad, colour set, gel pen set and an inflatable lunch box :smile: 😁

Well the term smiggler refers to anyone who collects smiggle products (usually on a regular basis :smile: ) and since you have to have 40 smiggle products to join the church, then yes you would indeed be a smiggler 😊
However if you dont own enough smiggle products to be a member you can have a tester, where you attend a church service as a non-member and if you enjoy it then you can pay 15 pounds for a 'smiggle bundle' ( which consists of a neon pencil set, gel pen set, four liquid chalks, an eraser set and a smiggle backpack, which amounts to 51 items and is thus enough to join as a member) :biggrin:

If any if them are creative, arty and sociable then it may well be the right church for them 😁
Original post by Mr...
I am so confused :lolwut:

But how its kinda simple really 😂
Original post by Gooeychocolate
Wait! Are we making a group chat on something?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk, but it sounds like a good idea.

Awesome: it's always nice to know that someone's on the same boat as me. I'm looking forward to History the most to be honest :smile: what about you?

:teehee: That's good to hear.

French, Computing and Economics :biggrin: I can't pick...
Also Maths as my teacher said we should finish the course before Christmas (we started a year early) so we'll probably learn some content from the Ad Maths syllabus.
Original post by Mr...

We need to find a platform we can all use :fyi:

I'm on Android, so I wouldn't be able to use iMessage or anything like that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
What should the chat be on then :curious:...

WhatsApp maybe?
Original post by Mr...
That is if people are willing to give their numbers out to complete strangers :mmm:

Oh right? I never used it before, you see. Just saw it was cross platform.:biggrin:
Reply 1315
Original post by Mr...
That is if people are willing to give their numbers out to complete strangers :mmm:

You all know each other more or less and if you share it with those you trust.... What is the worst that can happen? :dontknow:

I know i've given my number to a few people on TSR and a few given to me. My contact list on my phone has doubled in 2 weeks due to TSR. :danceboy:
Original post by Mr...
:crazy: I don't even know what Smiggle is...

We need to find a platform we can all use :fyi:

Its a stationary brand aimed primarily for children and teens but I'm tryn to encourage adults too.

http://www.smiggle.co.uk/shop/en/smiggleuk
Original post by Mr...
Elaborate on my comical genius :perv:

It offers the subject, has a bodleian library, accommodation for all years, great finance scheme and it's pretty :smile:

Basically, I picked Brasenose for all the same reasons Mr... has listed above.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is watching sexy beasts -_-
So are we PMing numbers or? It would be a cool and easier to connect with you guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest