The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
:hi: HAAAAYYY GGUUURRRLLL

Spoiler

Hello :h: How have you been? :lol:
Original post by Black Rose
Doctor Who is probably the only one I keep up with atm, used to watch Merlin when that was on :sad: Watch some CBBC + Popgirl programmes and other random stuff when I'm bored :tongue: Don't watch tv much anymore :no:

Pop girl! Oh gosh that channel is hilarious!

No body seems to watch tv anymore!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
But its basically correct
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. :yep:
Original post by Frodokins
That's good! What have you been up to lately? :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Searching for possible work experience stuff, hw, DofE, planning for Textiles + practising violin... :O Wbu? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
Yep. :yep:

Searching for possible work experience stuff, hw, DofE, planning for Textiles + practising violin... :O Wbu? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Organising volunteering, work experience and dofe, prepping for some CA and baking ... A lot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Frodokins
Pop girl! Oh gosh that channel is hilarious!

No body seems to watch tv anymore!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol only watch it when I've got nothing else to do now :lol:

Do you watch anything? :smile:
Original post by Black Rose
Lol only watch it when I've got nothing else to do now :lol:

Do you watch anything? :smile:

Sherlock, strictly, new girl, eastenders (guilty pleasure)

Not much but still a bit!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apologies for the delay in me writing a proper message for the whole incident that happened a couple of days ago.

Nirgilis seems to be busy at the moment so I think it'd be best if I didn't bother them with having to help me with this. They need their beauty sleep sometimes, as hard as it is to believe because of how beautiful Nirgilis already is. :love:

Now once again serious stuff...

Again, I must remind people on here that if anyone older is posting on here and making inappropriate comments to the younger members of the thread, I will be taking it seriously from now on so please do be careful in what you post. I have received some PM's from some members on here who are worried about some things that have been happening on the thread recently, so I am getting a bit worried for how things have been recently.

I have not yet carded a single post on here now. However, I regret to say that from now on, I will be obliged to card thins on here if they break rules purely because of how much this thread has changed over the past couple of weeks.

If anyone is making comments that make you feel uncomfortable, please just report them to me, Nirgilis or any other Study Help moderator (either via the report button or in AAM). That way, there won't be many posts that break rules and the thread can be all lovely once again. :awesome:

Thank you. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5107
Original post by usycool1

Nirgilis seems to be busy at the moment so I think it'd be best if I didn't bother them with having to help me with this. They need their beauty sleep sometimes, as hard as it is to believe because of how beautiful Nirgilis already is. :love:

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience I caused.
:eek: nirgilis is a boy :erm: I thought it was a girl. Wait so are you a girl? Because I figured you gor a man

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5108
^:sad:

Hope everyone has a good week. :ahee:
Reply 5109
Original post by Mr...
:sadnod: How was your day?

I woke up late thats all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
:sadnod: How was your day?

'Twas very refreshing :yep:
We are starting out coursework today :ninja:, how is it going so far?
Is our amazingness too much to handle?:smug:
I checked on your profile so it's all good :mmm:

I wasn't expecting you to :no:

:hugs: I've been super busy :yep:
How's about you...

Spoiler

Refreshing is always good!
Good luck! For what subject? It's going good, however English is my worst subject so :eek:
Excuse me! I like to think I am part of that our! What drama have I missed?

Hmmm last time I checked i hadn't put it up on my profile because I have no idea how to! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,

I've been on this for a while but never posted anything then I saw your awesome thread and couldn't resist!

Sorry I'm kinda late :s-smilie:

I'm Woah, I'm 14 but 15 in January.

I'm taking 11 GCSE's which are Textiles, Art, English lit, English language, Maths, Double science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History and Computer science. Not only that but the top set at our school is doing A level general studies.

By the way, I'm taking bets on whether or not I have a mental break down by next year. :cool: Jk, but seriously an A level?

After year 11 I hope to do A level Chemistry, Biology, Maths and English Lit then go to Uni and do something to do with biology, but that could all change.

I'm happy about moving into year 10 as I now don't have to do subjects I don't like such as woodwork and D&D. Its the workload I'm not really liking, my backs breaking from the amount of homework and we've only been at school for 2 weeks. But its all worth it in the end I guess.

I enjoy being lazy and reading or watching TV (Supernatural, Doctor who) i also enjoy writing stories but I never actually finish them.

Favourite smiley :hat: for obvious reasons.
Original post by Aph
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience I caused.
:eek: nirgilis is a boy :erm: I thought it was a girl. Wait so are you a girl? Because I figured you gor a man

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the apology :h:

What makes you think that? :sly: Our genders are, and forever will be, a mystery :iiam:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by WOAH079
Hey guys,

I've been on this for a while but never posted anything then I saw your awesome thread and couldn't resist!

Sorry I'm kinda late :s-smilie:

I'm Woah, I'm 14 but 15 in January.

I'm taking 11 GCSE's which are Textiles, Art, English lit, English language, Maths, Double science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History and Computer science. Not only that but the top set at our school is doing A level general studies.

By the way, I'm taking bets on whether or not I have a mental break down by next year. :cool: Jk, but seriously an A level?

After year 11 I hope to do A level Chemistry, Biology, Maths and English Lit then go to Uni and do something to do with biology, but that could all change.

I'm happy about moving into year 10 as I now don't have to do subjects I don't like such as woodwork and D&D. Its the workload I'm not really liking, my backs breaking from the amount of homework and we've only been at school for 2 weeks. But its all worth it in the end I guess.

I enjoy being lazy and reading or watching TV (Supernatural, Doctor who) i also enjoy writing stories but I never actually finish them.

Favourite smiley :hat: for obvious reasons.

Welcome :awesome:
Reply 5114
Original post by usycool1
Thanks for the apology :h:

What makes you think that? :sly: Our genders are, and forever will be, a mystery :iiam:

Um your avatars. Yours is a male mallard and his/hers is a girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Um your avatars. Yours is a male mallard and his/hers is a girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you not supposed to be in school?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5116
Original post by Trihawk7
Are you not supposed to be in school?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was