The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Return accomodation chances

I've been through some trouble finding peeps to live with next year, so I may well turn to uni accommodation (also because it's cheaper for more and the internet sweet god the internet), but I'm not sure about my chances. Like I'm guessing the undersubscribed places will be pretty likely options, but say for places like Goldney or Colston - is it at all possible, with the number of students nowadays, to get into these places without being on the JCR or something akin to that? What are my chances for the 2/3 star availability places, on that note?
Original post by Jewagent
I've been through some trouble finding peeps to live with next year, so I may well turn to uni accommodation (also because it's cheaper for more and the internet sweet god the internet), but I'm not sure about my chances. Like I'm guessing the undersubscribed places will be pretty likely options, but say for places like Goldney or Colston - is it at all possible, with the number of students nowadays, to get into these places without being on the JCR or something akin to that? What are my chances for the 2/3 star availability places, on that note?

With Goldney or Colston your chances are slim. Still it might be worth choosing one of them as your first option - just make sure you're happy with your second and third choices too. Unite and Culver are your best bet if you want to be close to uni; Riverside is also good if you don't mind being a bit further away (still not nearly as far as Stoke Bishop).
(edited 9 years ago)
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending