The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol University Psychology offer holders?

Hey! Has anyone applied/got a place to study psychology in September. Would be nice to get to know each other!
Original post by Ellatovey
Hey! Has anyone applied/got a place to study psychology in September. Would be nice to get to know each other!

I'm sorry, not me, but you might have better luck trying in the Bristol offer holder thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7428656

P.S.: Moved your thread over to the Bristol forum just in case some Bristol psychologist stumbles upon it :wink:
(edited 2 months ago)
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Hi! Offer holder here! :smile:

Hi!! I've got an offer from bristol to study psychology in september! :smile:
Reply 4

Hiya! I’ve got an offer for September to study psych😊
Original post by georgeflatt
Hi!! I've got an offer from bristol to study psychology in september! :smile:

hi may i ask what were ur stats?
Original post by DaisEddy
Hiya! I’ve got an offer for September to study psych😊

hi may i ask what were ur stats?

Hey. I have an offer for Msc Psychology Conversion :biggrin:

Yeah! I just firmed it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending