The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Official University of Bristol Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Bristol for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi! Ive gotten an offer for electrical and mechanical engineering! I don't do A-levels, im an international Spanish student but the subjects I do are: English, Spanish language and lit, Spanish history, maths, physics, chemistry, technical drawing and philosophy!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Bristol for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

Got an economics offer. Currently doing Maths Economics and French for A level
Reply 3
Got an offer for MSc Management.
Anyone else who got offered for business courses or masters?
Reply 4
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Bristol for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

Heya:smile: I've got an offer for French and Spanish, and am currently taking French, Spanish, and English literature!
Original post by ASmith20
Heya:smile: I've got an offer for French and Spanish, and am currently taking French, Spanish, and English literature!

hello i am taking aqa a level spanish (year 13) - hows it going? :smile:

hii i have an offer for veterinary science, im on a gap year at the moment but i did biology, chemistry, and geography a levels!!
Reply 7

I got an offer a bit before Christmas for Chemical Physics with industrial experience. I take Chemistry, Maths and Physics
Hi guys! I have an offer for English and German :smile:
Currently studying English Language, English Literature and German.
Anybody got an offer for a similar course?
does anyone know weather belonging at Bristol programme is an online event or on campus event?
Reply 10
Hi Got an conditional offer by Univ of Bristol for marketing BSc. Need 3 5s in AP. have recd 1- 5.
results of AP come out in July 2024. That's tricky as have to commit to US school by May1st.
How will it work?
For international applicants from USA, do official AP scores have to be sent ?
any recent maths offers?
Reply 13
Hi All, any offers yet for any of the Business and Management related courses ? Thanks
Original post by Adidas01
Hi All, any offers yet for any of the Business and Management related courses ? Thanks

My daughter international student from US for a conditional offer for Business and management. Need official transcripts but we dont get that till june/july ....
Reply 15
Medicine offer holder here, hello everyone!

Is there a specific medicine offer holders thread on TSR or other websites or even on WhatsApp?

Also, about the offer holder day - I don't think it's possible to tour all the different accommodations, so how are you picking which ones to tour and which ones to neglect?

anyone received offers for law??
Reply 17

heyy, i’ve got an offer for MEng Engineering Mathematics and do maths further maths physics alevels :smile:
Reply 18
Hello, I received a conditional offer for Mathematics and Philosophy!

Does anyone know when and how I should look for accommodation?🙏🙏 (fyi I'm an international student)

Also, would like to know anyone who received a similar offer!👍 I'm really scared of not achieving the grades on the offer though😅
(edited 2 months ago)
I received an offer for Classics in November. I'm sitting SQA Advanced Highers in English, Latin, and Philosophy & Religion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending