The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Taker may yet resurface.

Can't believe they've held back Orton's return, though.

Probably because they didn't want them to have their inevitable match at fast lane but save it for mania. So Orton hopefully appears at fast lane and kicks seths ass to get the rivalry underway :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 801
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Probably because they didn't want them to have their inevitable match at fast lane but save it for mania. So Orton hopefully appears at fast lane and kicks seths ass to get the rivalry underway :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would want Rollins to be booked strongly against Ryback, Ziggler and Rowan in a three-man tag match, though. He needs to after relying on J&J for so long.

Maybe he could run the match and Orton could tear in toward the end, costing him the victory but still making him look like a competitor.
Reply 802
Well if Orton returns in that way then Seth becomes a face and Orton turns into a heel again. I'd much prefer the Orton we saw just before he left (tweener/face)
Reply 803
Original post by AR_95
Well if Orton returns in that way then Seth becomes a face and Orton turns into a heel again. I'd much prefer the Orton we saw just before he left (tweener/face)

No way. I was saying Orton would return and batter Seth, meaning he would be a tweener, Rollins heel.
Original post by Mackay
No way. I was saying Orton would return and batter Seth, meaning he would be a tweener, Rollins heel.

I remember when Orton first turned face as a result of evolution dumping him. Was epic, spitting in the face of Triple H:yy::smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why would they do Stardust vs Goldust at fastlane? That match should be saved for Wrestlemania.
Original post by K1NG93
Why would they do Stardust vs Goldust at fastlane? That match should be saved for Wrestlemania.

Yeah that's annoying. Atleast miz and mizdow match being saved for mania it seems

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 807
Original post by K1NG93

They couldn't have dragged it out another month imo. It was already the least surprising turn in WWE recent history.
Original post by Mackay
They couldn't have dragged it out another month imo. It was already the least surprising turn in WWE recent history.

But that match deserves to happen at Wrestlemania imo.
Really gutted mysterio and WWE couldn't get on the same page and have him in a story leading up to a mania match

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 810
Original post by K1NG93
But that match deserves to happen at Wrestlemania imo.

Agreed. They still may yet have a rematch.

I'd expect the Mania card to look a little like this:

Goldust vs. Stardust
The Miz vs. Damien Mizdow
Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan
Rusev (c) vs. John Cena
Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins
Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns

Add in the Andre the Giant Battle Royal for the likes of Ambrose, BNB, Big Show, Kane, and maybe a tag-team bout between The Uso's, Kidd/Cesaro and The Ascension, plus Paige in the divas match, and that's a pretty solid card.

Hoping for a NXT match to complete the night, though. Zayn vs. Neville would blow a lot of minds on the grand stage.
Original post by Mackay

Goldust vs. Stardust
Rusev (c) vs. John Cena

Add in the Andre the Giant Battle Royal for the likes of Ambrose, BNB, Big Show, Kane, and maybe a tag-team bout between The Uso's, Kidd/Cesaro and The Ascension, plus Paige in the divas match, and that's a pretty solid card.

Hoping for a NXT match to complete the night, though. Zayn vs. Neville would blow a lot of minds on the grand stage.

I don't really wanna see Ambrose in that pointless battle royal. I think he deserves a featured singles match at Wrestlemania and it shouldn't be against BNB for IC title. Other than that, the card looks great.
Original post by Mackay

Goldust vs. Stardust
Rusev (c) vs. John Cena

That actually is a pretty damn good card haha!
I haven't watched NXT in ages, are Zayn and Neville pretty good to get a regular spot in raw or smackdown?

I still remember when they used to do the wwe draft haha. Good times!
Original post by Mackay

Goldust vs. Stardust
Rusev (c) vs. John Cena

Hhh vs Sting? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 814
Original post by ArsenalWenger

That as the main event, obvs.
Original post by K1NG93

They'll have a rematch at WrestleMania in... HELL IN A CELL.
Original post by ozzyoscy
They'll have a rematch at WrestleMania in... HELL IN A CELL.

Lol no chance in hell.
Reply 817
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
That actually is a pretty damn good card haha!
I haven't watched NXT in ages, are Zayn and Neville pretty good to get a regular spot in raw or smackdown?

Zayn, Neville, Balor and Owens are great. Better than 90% of the dross on the main roster. Zayn, in particular, has the potential to be a huge star.

Ambrose will be wasted in some battle royal at Mania, which is such a ****ing shame. Thankfully, I have a feeling the Rollins-Ambrose feud has the potential to run and run for years on and off, sort of like Michaels/Trips from 2002-2005.

I'm convinced they'll headline Mania together one day.
Don't think the likes of Cody/Goldust/Miz/Sandow deserve single matches if Ambrose isn't getting one. No guarantee that Ziggler is getting one either.
Original post by Mackay
Zayn, Neville, Balor and Owens are great. Better than 90% of the dross on the main roster. Zayn, in particular, has the potential to be a huge star.

That's been the case for years. WWE have always had indie superstars in development and next big things ready for their push for the title in the main roster. Steen/Owens doesn't stand a chance. You can bring a horse to Carly Colon, Colt Cabana and Sara Del Rey, but you can't make it do anything with them.

Quick Reply

Latest