The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Adult nursing at Dundee 2015

Scroll to see replies

Just give them an email at least. Although I know fife campus just started interviews that week I had mine. I recon a lot more for Dundee campus.

Katie :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Anyone got any offers for Nursing & Dundee in Sept 2015?
Had an interview on Feb 6th but no word back yet! X
Original post by cliod4nq
Anyone got any offers for Nursing & Dundee in Sept 2015?
Had an interview on Feb 6th but no word back yet! X

Hey, I had an interview for Dundees Fife campus on 4th of Feb. Still waiting to hear back aswel.

The wait is horrible, feel like im constantly checking my emails :frown:

Hope we hear back soon! X
I got really positive feedback so had high hopes but maybe the feedback was just to boost my confidence to reduce my nerves? Or maybe I'm just overthinking as usual?! Haha
Either way, I would love to hear back ASAP! X
I had mine the 4th feb too and nothing yet. I thought it went well too!!

We shal see x

Reply 25
I had my interview on the 9th and they said it should take up to 2 weeks for them to reply, they haven't replied getting worried :/
I still haven't had an interview or heard anything other than the emails sent out to everyone, anyone else in the same boat?
Nothing yet. I think loads of people are in the same boat. I've had an interview no news yet. And people in my class haven't even got interviews yet 😳

Had my interview the 6th of feb and still no word. Waiting is the worst!! 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adonnelly080
Had my interview the 6th of feb and still no word. Waiting is the worst!! 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interview was Feb 6th too!
Maybe they simply haven't got round to giving out offers yet..
Ps I always see you on FB on the QUB page! Haha
My interview was Feb 6th too!
Maybe they simply haven't got round to giving out offers yet..
Ps I always see you on FB on the QUB page! Haha

Really? Haha! I'm freaking out. Still havnt got word about an interview for queens! 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really? Haha! I'm freaking out. Still havnt got word about an interview for queens! 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither but don't worry, there's more batches being sent out & I've heard of people being rejected so hopefully no news is good news where were concerned!
Me neither but don't worry, there's more batches being sent out & I've heard of people being rejected so hopefully no news is good news where were concerned!

You hear any word about Derry? I didn't get an interview! Don't no how 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
You hear any word about Derry? I didn't get an interview! Don't no how 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I applied for both Adult & MH Nursing & got both interviews! 🙈
Sorry to hear that! What grades, experience etc do you have?
Yeah I applied for both Adult & MH Nursing & got both interviews! 🙈
Sorry to hear that! What grades, experience etc do you have?

Aw congrats! So far I've C and B. Doing a new alevel this year which I'm hoping to get an a in. And repeating an exam to bring up my health and social grade.. Yea I've loads of experience! In hospitals on work exp and I work In a nursing home. Really thought if get an interview for Derry 🙈this is why I'm scared for Belfast lol. It's annoying because I had 3 places in queens last year just didn't get the grades 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw congrats! So far I've C and B. Doing a new alevel this year which I'm hoping to get an a in. And repeating an exam to bring up my health and social grade.. Yea I've loads of experience! In hospitals on work exp and I work In a nursing home. Really thought if get an interview for Derry 🙈this is why I'm scared for Belfast lol. It's annoying because I had 3 places in queens last year just didn't get the grades 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got CDE in Lower 6th & dropped out to do a BTEC in HSC & ended up with 3 Distinction*'s which is the equivalent to 3 A's at A level.
I have over 300hrs of voluntary experience with all client groups ie. adult, mental health, learning disability, children etc AND work as an Activities Therapist & Nursing Assistant for individuals with dementia & other age related mental health issues.
I still didn't get an interview last year for Magee, only place I got in last year was LJMU.

I asked Magee why & it all boiled down to my personal statement. I redone it this year & honestly really done my utmost best with it & ended up getting 3 out of 5 interviews so far.

It really is so competitive but please don't be out off. We all want this so much & it can be so disheartening to be declined but don't be!

Bet you'll hear back from Queens & will be a fab wee Nurse!
I got CDE in Lower 6th & dropped out to do a BTEC in HSC & ended up with 3 Distinction*'s which is the equivalent to 3 A's at A level.
I have over 300hrs of voluntary experience with all client groups ie. adult, mental health, learning disability, children etc AND work as an Activities Therapist & Nursing Assistant for individuals with dementia & other age related mental health issues.
I still didn't get an interview last year for Magee, only place I got in last year was LJMU.

I asked Magee why & it all boiled down to my personal statement. I redone it this year & honestly really done my utmost best with it & ended up getting 3 out of 5 interviews so far.

It really is so competitive but please don't be out off. We all want this so much & it can be so disheartening to be declined but don't be!

Bet you'll hear back from Queens & will be a fab wee Nurse!

Wow that's amazing experience!! Aw I just pray I get an interview. Want to go to Belfast so bad! 🙈 fingers crossed. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow that's amazing experience!! Aw I just pray I get an interview. Want to go to Belfast so bad! 🙈 fingers crossed. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My whole life revolves around nursing; everything I do is towards the greater cause of making me the most suitable candidate for nursing as possible!
Cannot stress how much I want this!

We'll all get there one day!
P.s. Good luck in your interview!! Im sure you'll do amazing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
P.s. Good luck in your interview!! Im sure you'll do amazing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks girl!
I emailed the head of nursing at Dundee Uni there asking when is hear back etc etc so I'll let you know OK? :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending