The Student Room Group

Nursing Dissertation Ideas.

Hi, I’m writing my dissertation this year, however I’m not sure what sort of topic route to go down. I’m an Adult Student Nurse.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by JAS2808
Hi, I’m writing my dissertation this year, however I’m not sure what sort of topic route to go down. I’m an Adult Student Nurse.

Adult Dissertation Topics in Nursing UK.
This branch of nursing is about taking care of adults, from 18 years old to elderly people. Nurses working in this area cater to the medical needs of adults, provide them comfort and maintain their emotional well-being. If this is your area of interest, then here are a few examples of adult*nursing dissertation topics*that you can perhaps consider about.

Critical care management in adult wards

Delirium assessment skills of adult nurses

Impact of staffing policies and regulations on the professional ability of adult nurses

Incidence of adult crying and professional competence of nurses in nursing homes

Influence of social media on nursing students

Psychological support of nurses to adults with congenital heart disease

Role of evaluation in the academic consequences of nursing students

Also have you had a favourite placement that you liked or a particular area of nursing you want to work in and gain more experience within this area ( examples can be say - Day surgery, orthopedic surgery wards) then you could do something like that.

Good luck with this. Remember that your will have a certain amount of words / characters to write for this.

A NHS registered midwife
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending