The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Anyone studying History at Lincoln 2015 entry?

Anyone studying History at Lincoln 2015 entry?
Reply 1
I am, I was at today's applicant day and I've firmed Lincoln :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Lunnefisk

I went to it too and firmed it soon as I was home, absolutely loved it😁
Reply 3
Were you in the sample lecture then seminar from 1:30 to 4ish on the applicant day on the 14th? We may have seen each other, I was put into group 1 after the introductory bit :smile:
Reply 4
Were you in the sample lecture then seminar from 1:30 to 4ish on the applicant day on the 14th? We may have seen each other, I was put into group 1 after the introductory bit :smile:

I think I was in your seminar :smile: I firmed Lincoln about 2 months ago and have accommodation and stuff sorted now too. So excited to start!!
Reply 5
Original post by CaitEmily
I think I was in your seminar :smile: I firmed Lincoln about 2 months ago and have accommodation and stuff sorted now too. So excited to start!!

The seminar was on gender history (focusing on the miner's strike, the smiths and new romanticisism) by Helen Smith (I think), going by your username I actually think we may have been paired up for the seminar/for introducing ourselves :smile:
Reply 6
The seminar was on gender history (focusing on the miner's strike, the smiths and new romanticisism) by Helen Smith (I think), going by your username I actually think we may have been paired up for the seminar/for introducing ourselves :smile:

Yes that one!! Didn't expect this :P
Reply 7
Me neither! I was the one who couldn't remember anything about themselves for the introduction (I have now remembered we own chickens, so there you have something now) Can I message you my FB name/tumblr URL or something? Those are pretty much the only things I use for communication if you want to stay in touch, if not it's cool :smile:
Reply 8
Me neither! I was the one who couldn't remember anything about themselves for the introduction (I have now remembered we own chickens, so there you have something now) Can I message you my FB name/tumblr URL or something? Those are pretty much the only things I use for communication if you want to stay in touch, if not it's cool :smile:

I had the same problem, I remembered things about myself a bit too late :P yeah that's absolutely fine, would be great to stay in tough :smile: x
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Private message sent, no idea how you read those so good luck finding it :P
Private message sent, no idea how you read those so good luck finding it :P

It's okay, found it

I think I was group 4 we did Uni in the rennaissance

What accom did you sign for?

SAME!!!! You done accomodation?
Original post by MaroonWalnut
What accom did you sign for?

I put the Junxion as my first choice :smile: how about you?
SAME!!!! You done accomodation?

Yeah, I put Courts as my first choice wbu? :smile:
I put the Junxion as my first choice :smile: how about you?

I put Brayford Quay :smile:
Yeah, I put Courts as my first choice wbu? :smile:

Ah nice! I put Brayford Quay :smile:
I put Brayford Quay :smile:

I think that was my second option :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest