The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AManWithAPlan

This?

Yes, I didn't know whether they were both gonna get heart attacks or get excellent blood circulation during those few minutes.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Yes, I didn't know whether they were both gonna get heart attacks or get excellent blood circulation during those few minutes.

I think it was a bit of both tbh :') No one beats Kobashi in a chop-off. No one.
Reply 1122
I really hope the IC match is a classic. So many good potential spots. It's probably my ideal line-up for it, to be honest. Barrett and Harper can offer something different from Ziggler and Bryan - who will definitely steal the show (their match on SmackDown this week was great) - and Ambrose will probably emerge victorious, boosting his credibility. You've got Stardust and R-Truth there for the weird-as-**** gimmicks, too.

Imagine a six-pack Hell in a Cell this year like the classic back in 2001. Who'd be in your ideal match? For me, Rollins vs. Ambrose vs. Reigns vs. Bryan vs. Ziggler vs. Wyatt.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2404465-el-hijo-del-perro-aguayo-dies-from-injuries-suffered-vs-rey-mysterio

[h="1"]El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo Dies from Injuries Suffered vs. Rey Mysterio[/h]
Original post by tomov
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2404465-el-hijo-del-perro-aguayo-dies-from-injuries-suffered-vs-rey-mysterio

[h="1"]El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo Dies from Injuries Suffered vs. Rey Mysterio[/h]

The dropkick that set up the 619, when he landed on the ropes they broke or damaged his neck, apparently. Who knows whether it's his own fault, Rey's, the company's (for the ropes) or no one's.
None of the videos of the incident on YouTube show the dropkick, they all just show him on the ropes but the way he was being manhandled was a disgrace.
Original post by TheMagicRat
None of the videos of the incident on YouTube show the dropkick, they all just show him on the ropes but the way he was being manhandled was a disgrace.

6:20 is what you want to see.

All in all, it was just a freak accident. I think Rey caught Perro unexpectedly, and it could be said that Perro was trying to sell a bit too hard, causing him to whiplash is such a deadly way. The fact that he got dropped to the bottom rope after that didn't help much too. Either way, it's saddening to see such a tragic situation take place in modern wrestling. Rest in peace, Perro.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1127
The fact he was there for so long unaided without help is a disgrace.

It's clearly not Rey's fault - and I dread to think what him/the family of Perro are going through. Horrible news, really.
Original post by Mackay
The fact he was there for so long unaided without help is a disgrace.

It's clearly not Rey's fault - and I dread to think what him/the family of Perro are going through. Horrible news, really.

My guess is they didn't understand the magnitude of just how badly things had gone wrong - and/or they might have thought he was just concussed. This is just like the Phil Hughes incident - a terrible freak accident that wrenches the heart. Very sad.
Reply 1129
Original post by Reluire
My guess is they didn't understand the magnitude of just how badly things had gone wrong - and/or they might have thought he was just concussed. This is just like the Phil Hughes incident - a terrible freak accident that wrenches the heart. Very sad.

It makes me thankful that (aside from Owen Hart) there have been no televised fatalities in WWE. Imagine being a kid in the audience seeing that.

Harrowing.
Reply 1130
In brighter news, great announcement regarding NXT.

One superstar will be able to win a place on the card via a tournament. Great stuff. Hope it's Neville.
I tried signing up for a wrestling fan dating website called tag me in or something, got all my details down then it asked for a subscription :/

Didn't put anything but dunno If I'm missing out on something major, I would kill for a Wrestling fan to be my wife though.
Reply 1132
Original post by Dean Ambrose
I tried signing up for a wrestling fan dating website called tag me in or something, got all my details down then it asked for a subscription :/

Didn't put anything but dunno If I'm missing out on something major, I would kill for a Wrestling fan to be my wife though.

Lol just go to a WWE Live event.
Original post by Dean Ambrose

You got problems, mang.
Original post by Mackay
Lol just go to a WWE Live event.

Helpful
Original post by ozzyoscy
You got problems, mang.

Not helpful.
Happy birthday The Undertaker

1 week before mine
Reply 1137
That ending to RAW did Reigns no favours whatsoever. The dude looked like a child.
Original post by Mackay
That ending to RAW did Reigns no favours whatsoever. The dude looked like a child.

Yeah was so tired but soldiered on cos I was so looking forward to their face off but what a disappointment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1139
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Yeah was so tired but soldiered on cos I was so looking forward to their face off but what a disappointment

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got goosebumps during Sting's entrance, though. History in the making.

Quick Reply

Latest