The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
I read this comment on youtube a while ago and I was just thinking what's the chances of you thinking this happens tonight.

Basically Bray Wyatt comes out on raw tonight and does a rant of some sort then the Undertaker comes out and says to him that he his getting old and weary now and needs someone to take the torch and guard the gates of hell, Undertaker says something along the lines of that and then leaves to retire passing the torch onto Bray.

hopefully 0%, cant have the likes of bray wyatt basically retiring the undertaker.
Really enjoyed WrestleMania this year. I wasn't expecting much going in because the build sucked but the show itself delivered way more than I thought it would.

Pre-show was fine. The tag match was just a cluster but there were a few nice spots in there. Didn't really care for the battle royal, Axel's elimination was funny though. Mizdow turning on Miz was cool but Show standing there watching them made him look like a goof. Hated Show winning, it's 2015, who cares about him anyway?

The guy who sang the opening was fine, I'd never heard of him though. Best Mania opening video ever with LL Cool J. Loved the ladder match, I was expecting it to go longer but we did get a ton of cool spots and that Ambrose powerbomb was just sick. Bryan winning for the visual of that massive crowd going yes, was so cool ... again. Orton and Rollins was great, I figured Orton would win because Seth would cash in. That RKO was so sick. Best RKO-Outta-Nowhere ever?

I might be in the minority but I loved Hunter and Sting, as an old school fan. It was so cool to see firstly Sting in a WWE ring, which I thought I'd never see - and then nWo brawling with DX which again you'd never expect to see. Although once DX came out, I did then totally did expect the nWo to hit and I was glad they did. Loved the finish as well, I was shocked. Never seen a chance of Hunter winning. I had almost the same "what the F?!" reaction as when the streak ended last year. The musical acts were the best we've had at Mania in years, Skylar can really sing. Divas match was eh, seemed to be lots of miscues and blown moves.

Rusev's entrance ... amazing. Hated them using the 9/11 footage for Cena's entrance. Cheap and tasteless. Thought Rusev and Cena had a good match but I didn't care for the finish. I know the American hero has to win, but Rusev going over would've been better for the future. At least they teased the dissention with Rusev and Lana even more.

I loved the whole Authority/Rock/Ronda segment although by this point in the show I was so stoned I was popping for everything, even the stage, which sucked. I probably need to re-watch the last 90mins of the show at some point. Seeing Ronda in the ring at Mania was cool. The slam on Hunter was even cooler. Rock is just so good. Stephanie was amazing.

I didn't care at all about Undertaker and Wyatt, just sat around waiting for the finish. The match was fine but there was no real drama and everyone knew Taker was going over. Seriously, without the streak, just retire already. This meant NOTHING.

Main event ... amazing. Everything I hoped, that Roman would put in a good tough performance but ultimately a losing one, and move up a level in defeat, that Seth would cash in and Brock wouldn't have to lose clean. I'm so glad Seth is the WWE Champion, he deserves it, he's ready for it ... I'm excited to see Brock's next move too if he keeps his vow of decimating the entire authority since they screwed him. Raw tonight should be good.
Reply 1542
They completely ruined Wyatt last night, yeah. There's no doubt. A loss was always going to be on the cards for him because a win would detract from Lesnar's achievement (and Taker's heritage) but they could have booked him stronger come the end. If Taker isn't to wrestle again, why not have Wyatt consign him to the depths of Hell again via a beatdown and a casket? I very much doubt a Taker-Sting match is going to happen like most people suggest, so it would've made sense.

I thought they'd keep the strap on Lesnar, even when Rollins ran out. It was really well crafted. Lesnar doesn't lose, Reigns doesn't win. Rollins cashes in.

Ronda Rousey is so hot, btw.
Taker isn't done yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
wrestlemania 32 undertaker retires in a hell in a cell/casket hybrid match against goldust. scenes.
Original post by Mackay
They completely ruined Wyatt last night, yeah. There's no doubt. A loss was always going to be on the cards for him because a win would detract from Lesnar's achievement (and Taker's heritage) but they could have booked him stronger come the end. If Taker isn't to wrestle again, why not have Wyatt consign him to the depths of Hell again via a beatdown and a casket? I very much doubt a Taker-Sting match is going to happen like most people suggest, so it would've made sense.

I thought they'd keep the strap on Lesnar, even when Rollins ran out. It was really well crafted. Lesnar doesn't lose, Reigns doesn't win. Rollins cashes in.

I think Taker will definitely have his last match next year. He's still got enough left in the tank and he looked healthier when he came out last night than he has in a long time. Whatever he's doing to stay fit - and I'm sure all the sex with Michelle helps - it's working!

Taker and Sting could be good if they book it like Sting/H last night. Lots of bells and whistles and a ton of shenanigans to cover for their loss of pace in the ring. I thought sting looked the best he has since about 98 last night though in terms of the match.
Original post by Mackay

She actually is!
Original post by IanDangerously
I think Taker will definitely have his last match next year. He's still got enough left in the tank and he looked healthier when he came out last night than he has in a long time. Whatever he's doing to stay fit - and I'm sure all the sex with Michelle helps - it's working!

Taker and Sting could be good if they book it like Sting/H last night. Lots of bells and whistles and a ton of shenanigans to cover for their loss of pace in the ring. I thought sting looked the best he has since about 98 last night though in terms of the match.

So true :rofl:
Reply 1548
Original post by IanDangerously

I'd ideally want Taker to fight somebody younger, though. Him and Sting would be a car crash together given how woeful Sting/HHH (who's a notoriously solid worker) was.

Can't wait to see Rollins open RAW tonight with the belt.
Reply 1549
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
wrestlemania 32 undertaker retires in a hell in a cell/casket hybrid match against goldust. scenes.

S/o to Creative for dropping the Goldust/Stardust feud after one ****ing botched match.
Original post by Mackay
I'd ideally want Taker to fight somebody younger, though. Him and Sting would be a car crash together given how woeful Sting/HHH (who's a notoriously solid worker) was.

Can't wait to see Rollins open RAW tonight with the belt.

I don't think Sting/HHH was woeful at all, it was far better than I expected. Obviously it was more of a spectacle than a match but that's what Sting and Taker will be too. With the right amount of pageantry and show you can make that a fun thing to watch.
Original post by Mackay

She looks like a chubby teenager.
Reply 1552
Original post by Kenan and Kel
She looks like a chubby teenager.

You're one of my favourite posters on here but that's a heck of a heel turn there, brother.
Smug Mode.

Original post by ozzyoscy
Predictions:

Lesnar vs Reigns to no contest because Rollins cashes in during the match when they wipe each other out (these left field predictions never work out for me).

Triple H def. Sting. Triple H is booking himself...

Ladder match: don't care, Barrett I guess.

Taker def. Wyatt in a squash...Taker gets to save face without working a long or energetic match.

Cena def. Rusev... Cena wins lol.

Golddiggers def. Jailbait & Generic Screaming Goth Chick from Naw Which, England.

Rollins def. Orton because Rollins has been losing a lot if I recall right, and the Authority need to start looking like they're not the J.O.B Squad, but I said that last year...

Battle Royal: Big Show

Tag Team match: Whoever's the champions because it's on the pre-show

Of course my left-field prediction did work out this time.

I would've went for Orton on the idea that Rollins is going to be champ so a loss wouldn't have mattered, but I was sick of seeing losers become world champ, let alone to take the title off Brock.

Original post by Mackay
You're one of my favourite posters on here

*RKOs Kenan and Kel through a table*
Reply 1554
Original post by ozzyoscy
Smug Mode.

Great effort. Still gobsmacked by Show's victory tbh. But I should have seen it coming a mile off.

Let's see what tonight brings. RAW after Mania is usually decent.
Depleted got the most predictions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Depleted got the most predictions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thx
This year was the first time since 2002 where every match on the WrestleMania card ran less than 20 minutes. :redface:

WrestleMania Play Button brought a lot of entertainment, but ultimately, a lot less wrestling than last years.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Quick Reply

Latest