The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Adult nursing at Dundee 2015

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="It'sBecky;54622717"]
Original post by Chloelou13
I'm from NI too! I hadn't heard anything :/ how were you told?

Hey! When was your interview? And I was told via email from ucas saying there was a change in my application and went on and there was the offer :smile: I waited exactly 3 weeks before I got mine :smile:

I haven't even been offered an interview yet!:frown: did they use ucas to offer your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
[QUOTE="Chloelou13;54627963"]
Original post by It'sBecky

I haven't even been offered an interview yet!:frown: did they use ucas to offer your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwwh noo :frown: I got an email to say about an interview and then I had to follow a link to choose a date I was available :smile: I'm sure you'll hear soon! Have you applied to ulster and queens?
I was offered a conditional today :biggrin: from NI too, so excited!!

Hiya, just wondering when you had ur interview? I had mine 6th of feb and still heard no word back..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adonnelly080
Hiya, just wondering when you had ur interview? I had mine 6th of feb and still heard no word back..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey!, mine was the 6th of March :smile: and heard exactly 3 weeks later :smile: I'm sure you'll hear soon x
[QUOTE="It'sBecky;54638717"]
Original post by Chloelou13

Awwwh noo :frown: I got an email to say about an interview and then I had to follow a link to choose a date I was available :smile: I'm sure you'll hear soon! Have you applied to ulster and queens?

I applied to queens I had my interview a few weeks ago but idk if I will get the grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My interview was on 4 Feb and got conditional offer on 18 March xx
Original post by adonnelly080

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had my interview on the 6th of February as well and still haven't had any word back either 😓
I know they just finished last batch of interviews last Wednesday and everyone should know this week one way or the other xx
I've got my interview this coming Thur for the Dundee campus. Really hope not waiting to long cus I'd just be waiting on this one to hear back from!
Sorry I was referring to the Fife campus. Someone in my class has her interview at Fife last Wednesday and was told this was the last batch of applicants for the Fife campus that got interviewed
Original post by tummymummy10
Sorry I was referring to the Fife campus. Someone in my class has her interview at Fife last Wednesday and was told this was the last batch of applicants for the Fife campus that got interviewed

Ah right, well hopefully she doesn't have to long for a wait. Don't no how everyone has been coping with such a long wait. My patience would be going crazy. I'm hoping to hear from another by tomorrow and I've been checking UCAS and emails about million times over the weekend lll
Hi Everyone, just got offered a place today for Adult Nursing at the Dundee Campus😊😊
[QUOTE="Chloelou13;54627963"]

Posted from TSR Mobile

The interview invitation is sent on the dundee evision thing that was sent to you! Hope that helps and you haven't missed out! :smile:
Reply 113
Original post by Sinead.1
Finally heard from Dundee today and got an interview for 2nd April. Anyone else going on the same date?

Hey ive also got my interview tomorrow
Original post by klove1
Hey ive also got my interviww at the Dundee campus tomorrow

Are you looking forward to it? My nerves are away with it. What course u did u apply for? Last minute prepping lol
Reply 115
I got a conditonal offer for dundee ahhh so nervous leaving home but my friends are going over as well and my sister is in her 3rd year in dundee and loves it:smile: anyone from NI??
Original post by zarac10
I got a conditonal offer for dundee ahhh so nervous leaving home but my friends are going over as well and my sister is in her 3rd year in dundee and loves it:smile: anyone from NI??

Congratulations. You will be grand and be loving it. At least you will have friends and family with you😃 yeah I'm from Ni. Where bouts u from? :smile:
Reply 117
Original post by Sinead.1
Are you looking forward to it? My nerves are away with it. What course u did u apply for? Last minute prepping lol

Adult Nursing! And yeah im nervous! Just keep making sure i know my personal statement as ive not looked at it in a while!☺
i wouldnt worry about knowing personal statements as when i went for my interview they never asked specifics 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do they actually want you do no about it. I've been looking at the basic question's. Why adult nursing etc.
Ino the basics of what's going to happen tomorrow but what exactly do they do with us? 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending