The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
**** ending to RAW, but a great episode until that. Lesnar being written out like that was incredibly smart, and it was good to see Neville get the call-up.
Ok I had to search these, but these are the chants as far as i remember and searched up. In time order.

"Brock Lesnar" throughout

"Suplex city" while Brock is standing at the beggining

"Yes" throuought

"Rounda Rousey" At Steph Mcmahon

“Let’s go Ziggler/Let’s go Bryan,” During their match

A few "This is awesome" chants throughout

"You look stupid" To Sheamus after brogue kicking everyone

"NXT" a few times

"Cesaro"

"Lucha"

"New Day Sucks"

"Ole Ole Ole"

"Holy ****" After Brock went mad

"Cody" to stardust

"*******" to Miz

"Let's Go Ambrose" and "Let's go Cena, Cena sucks" during their match

"We want Lana" during Rusev vs Goldust

"Suplex city" again while the last match

"Please retire" after Big show was standing on Orton, this one shocked me. Big show just looked and smiled.

Mexican Wave

"CM Punk"

And finally "We are Awesome"

Plus various boos to John and Roman

There was also 'You suck Cena' to Nikki
Original post by Kenan and Kel
There was also 'You suck Cena' to Nikki

BAH GAWWWWDD

At what point in the match and how did she reply?
Reply 1584
Reports of 'You suck Bryan' chants at Brie, and 'You suck Punk' chants at AJ, which is pretty disgraceful really.
Reply 1585
For a bit of nostalgia and because it's awesome, I just watched the 6 man cage match from Armageddon 2000.
I love revisiting that from time to time. Got to be up there in the top 10 matches ever.
Reply 1586
Original post by JC.
For a bit of nostalgia and because it's awesome, I just watched the 6 man cage match from Armageddon 2000.
I love revisiting that from time to time. Got to be up there in the top 10 matches ever.

Great match. I'd love them to do a six-pack Hell In A Cell again.

Rollins, Wyatt and Lesnar as the heels, and Bryan, Ambrose and Reigns as the faces.
Original post by JC.

Back when Hell In A Cell was awe-inspiring and meant something. There was an uneasy feeling in the build-up to it, like the wrestlers were going to face their deaths.
Original post by Mackay
Great match. I'd love them to do a six-pack Hell In A Cell again.

Rollins, Wyatt and Lesnar as the heels, and Bryan, Ambrose and Reigns as the faces.

As much as I love reigns and want him to be a face I'm scared that the fans will never accept him as one now and keep booing him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1589
Original post by ArsenalWenger
As much as I love reigns and want him to be a face I'm scared that the fans will never accept him as one now and keep booing him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He needs a run as a heel for sure. There's big money there. He can be a baby one day, though. He needs to be booked like Goldberg/Batista.
Original post by Mackay
He needs a run as a heel for sure. There's big money there. He can be a baby one day, though. He needs to be booked like Goldberg/Batista.

Yeah the turn from heel to face has worked wonders for superstars. Pissed me of that Reigns got booed at the Hall of fame, the superstars aren't even in character there ffs so show the man some respect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys what do you think of this Idea?

John Cena issues out an open challenge to anyone for the United States champion again next Monday, Muhammad Hassan (hope you know who he is) comes in, beats him and takes it. Maybe another anti american storyline starts. Wait I don't think Muhammad was anti american I think he just hated racism, dunno.

No chance it's ever gonna happen but what do you guys think?
WWE Extreme Rules will take place on 4/26 in Rosemont, Illinois and we now know our two main events ...

Spoiler

Thoughts?
Reply 1593
Original post by IanDangerously
WWE Extreme Rules will take place on 4/26 in Rosemont, Illinois and we now know our two main events ...

Spoiler

Thoughts?

Decent opening feud for Rollins. He and Orton have such great chemistry and are two great workers. They'll sell the **** out of each other and engage in some good spots. Dunno about the Rusev storyline, though. Think he needs to move on from Cena these days.
Reply 1594
Original post by ozzyoscy
Back when Hell In A Cell was awe-inspiring and meant something. There was an uneasy feeling in the build-up to it, like the wrestlers were going to face their deaths.

I remember watching the mankind vs undertaker cage match as a kid. Couldn't sit down. These days... nothing. Very few "wow" moments. But then I suppose that's how it has to be. Where do you go from getting choke slammed off the top of a steel cage?
Reply 1595
Original post by JC.
I remember watching the mankind vs undertaker cage match as a kid. Couldn't sit down. These days... nothing. Very few "wow" moments. But then I suppose that's how it has to be. Where do you go from getting choke slammed off the top of a steel cage?

Jumping off the TitanTron.

Come back, Shane O'Mac.
Reply 1596
Original post by Mackay
Jumping off the TitanTron.

Come back, Shane O'Mac.

Shane really embraced the business whilst he was a part of it eh?

Remember when kurt angle had a couple of goes at suplexing him through a plate glass window?
Reply 1597
Original post by JC.
Shane really embraced the business whilst he was a part of it eh?

Remember when kurt angle had a couple of goes at suplexing him through a plate glass window?

He was a sucker for a spot. Fair play to him.
Original post by ozzyoscy
You created a thread called 'Can someone tell me if these situations with females were hints?'

I'm aware you have some sort of interpersonal, anxiety type issues, I'm just saying. It's kinda pointless plastering it all over the internet then saying it's everyone else's fault.

Oooo I get it now, no it's alright i don't have any issues at all. I'm not saying it's anyone elses fault and not plastering it. Just that I'm oblivious to female hints like alot of guys and that you can't talk normally and most of that epiphany stuff was garbage.

Phew thank god, I thought I was in the wrong for a moment. Looks like you have a long way to go.
Reply 1599
The Prime Time Players promo on The New Day made SmackDown for me.

Quick Reply

Latest