The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
Just found out Stacey Kiebler used to have a brief crush on Kane. Man how do guys that look like Kane and Rusev do it?

Rusev doesn't look particularly ugly, Kane would've been around 2001 when he was a TANK, which his costume always hid:

Original post by ozzyoscy
Rusev doesn't look particularly ugly, Kane would've been around 2001 when he was a TANK, which his costume always hid:

Didn't Kane unmask just 2 years later? he looked the same as he did now.
Didn't Kane unmask just 2 years later? he looked the same as he did now.

He let himself go around the same time, but according to this pic is back to looking lean, if not a tank due to his age:

He let himself go around the same time, but according to this pic is back to looking lean, if not a tank due to his age:

So we'll have no idea what 2001 unmasked, topless kane'll look like?
So we'll have no idea what 2001 unmasked, topless kane'll look like?

How about early 90s unmasked, topless Kane instead? :lol:

How about early 90s unmasked, topless Kane instead? :lol:

Weird question but would that be considered fat or muscled? Because I have an identical physique to that :/
Anyone catch the Y2J/Cena podcast on the network? Enjoyed it, little less direct then the Austin podcast but interesting nonetheless, especially the Rock stuff and heel turn talk.
Weird question but would that be considered fat or muscled? Because I have an identical physique to that :/

Probably both. Given the rest of his body, it looks like all the fat goes to his stomach and nipples. Kane has always had major boobage going on, even when slimmer.
Probably both. Given the rest of his body, it looks like all the fat goes to his stomach and nipples. Kane has always had major boobage going on, even when slimmer.

What would you say about CM Punk? Ugly, decent or attractive?

I found out AJ Lee retired a few days ago, I'm actually developing a huge unhealthy crush on her.
What would you say about CM Punk? Ugly, decent or attractive?

I found out AJ Lee retired a few days ago, I'm actually developing a huge unhealthy crush on her.

Why do you want to know which wrestlers I think could be attractive or ugly?
Why do you want to know which wrestlers I think could be attractive or ugly?

Just that all the hot divas in wwe go for not so good looking wrestlers but I'm not sure where CM punk falls on that scale.
Just that all the hot divas in wwe go for not so good looking wrestlers but I'm not sure where CM punk falls on that scale.

I'm sure CM Punk would've been considered the hottest guy on the roster. Really to get girls you just have to be thin or a singer in a popular rock band (just look at the guys from Muse and Green Day, who magically become attractive with popularity). I've seen guys with bulging eyes and crooked teeth with 10/10 girls. And of course in clubs, bald chavs who smell of toilet get the pick of girls.
I'm sure CM Punk would've been considered the hottest guy on the roster. Really to get girls you just have to be thin or a singer in a popular rock band (just look at the guys from Muse and Green Day, who magically become attractive with popularity). I've seen guys with bulging eyes and crooked teeth with 10/10 girls. And of course in clubs, bald chavs who smell of toilet get the pick of girls.

True, but not the best kind of girls though, usually it's chavy girls who smell of toilet who go for chavy guys who smell of toilet. I mean I hear you gotta be rich or something but just watch the jeremy kyle show and some skint as hell chav has been cheating on 9 different women.

I mean CM punk always looked like he never got a good night sleep.
whats up with kanes right knee in that last pic?
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
whats up with kanes right knee in that last pic?

Muscle?
Reply 1635
Neville should get a shot at Cena next week on RAW. Let's keep his star rising.
Original post by Excuse Me!
Anyone catch the Y2J/Cena podcast on the network? Enjoyed it, little less direct then the Austin podcast but interesting nonetheless, especially the Rock stuff and heel turn talk.

I watched it, it was pretty good. Cena always seems like a cool guy out of character. I'd probably hang out with him, but his character on TV annoys the life out of me.
Reply 1637
The most interesting part was Cena expanding on his relationship with Vince.
Gutted im not going to WWE Live tonight. Looked at tickets today and thought it was on tomorrow. Wouldve been a lot of fun just to go and see it.
Reply 1639
Results from Glasgow last night:

Dean Ambrose def. Luke Harper
Zack Ryder def. Bo Dallas
The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara) def. The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)
Stardust def. Goldust
John Cena def. Rusev (w/Lana) to retain the US Championship
Naomi & Paige def. The Bella Twins (Brie Bella & Nikki Bella)
Ryback def. Kane
Randy Orton def. Seth Rollins (w/Jamie Noble & Joey Mercury) by DQ in a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match

Quick Reply

Latest