The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Adult nursing at Dundee 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sallymorris10
Finally got a conditional offer for the fife campus! Wanna do a little dance 😀

Congratulations! :smile: how did you know it was for Fife campus? I've no idea which I have an offer for lol
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Thanks I only applied for fife campus so it could only be there! That's also where I had my interview but of u look on your ucas on the choice and offer it will say campus! Mine has f next to it meaning fife but I don't know what the other would say? Also u could ring admissions to double check! :smile: well done everyone :smile:
Made Dundee my firm choice :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any successful applicants going to the applicants day at Fife campus on Tuesday 21 April? I am going
Original post by tummymummy10
Any successful applicants going to the applicants day at Fife campus on Tuesday 21 April? I am going ������

Meeeee!x
Original post by tummymummy10
Any successful applicants going to the applicants day at Fife campus on Tuesday 21 April? I am going ������

Im going :smile:! X
Hey, anyone here got an offer for the Dundee Campus and looking at accommodation there? :smile:
Original post by Jenniefromblock
Hey, anyone here got an offer for the Dundee Campus and looking at accommodation there? :smile:

Heya, yeah :smile:! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
yea me 2... I don't know where to stay though :/
Cool, I like the looks of either Belmount or Heathfeild :smile: Don't want to stay in Ninewells accommodation!!
Yea! I think west park seems like it would be a bit mad with 10 people per flat. I liked Belmont when I went to see it so I think I'll apply there too!! X
yea I'm thinking the premier room in belmont flats, you only share with 4 other people and get a bigger room for an extra £175... but its really expensive... is anyone thinking of getting a part time job over there?
Yeah, I like the Belmont flats too :smile:! And it's right on campus...I will probably get a part time job too but need to see what the work load is going to be like haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well the halls take up nearly all of nursing bursary, there wont be much left not to work. Im hoping to transfer from my store in tesco to one in Dundee just 1 day per week, should be enough to keep my head afloat. Although the workload may be demanding its not impossible with a part time job. Im still waiting on another offer from Queens so holding off accepting until then.
I'm kind of on the same boat as well! I rejected queens before getting my offer as I think getting away will be good! I absolutely loved the dundee open day, fell in love with it! Also the bursary you get over on dundee is fab compared to the amount you'd be getting queens :smile: good luck anywas everyone! Look forward to getting to know you'd come September :smile:
Reply 195
Original post by Beardy_collie
Heya, yeah :smile:! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i am its so hard:frown:
Original post by 01steven01
yea I'm thinking the premier room in belmont flats, you only share with 4 other people and get a bigger room for an extra £175... but its really expensive... is anyone thinking of getting a part time job over there?

If I can manage to fit a part time job in I defiantly would. Of course it would help financially and I've been working since I was 13 so it would be weird not to have a job! haha should hopefully pick one up easily enough whilst I am there! :smile:
Is anyone who has an offer for Nursing still waiting to hear from the uni with regards to accommodation? I know some people who are studying non nursing subjects have had them but I don't know any nursing students who have had them.

I've emailed and asked in person whilst on a visit and all I was told is that it would be "soon" and to keep an eye on my emails...

I know which accommodation I want to apply for! :smile:
Still waiting.. Very impatiently for accomodation e-mail. What are you going for??
Original post by Nins_94
Still waiting.. Very impatiently for accomodation e-mail. What are you going for??

Same...I'm.applying for (in this order)
Belmount Flats
Heathfeild
Belmount Tower
Seabraes

This accommodation email better be with me soon haha!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending