The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Diagnostic Imaging at Glasgow Caledonian University

Hey, has anyone applied to Glasgow Caledonian University for Diagnostic imaging, the 4 year course?...if so, did you have to sit an interview for it? it doesn't mention it on their undergraduate prospectus :/ Thanks!!!!
Original post by mdoherty94
Hey, has anyone applied to Glasgow Caledonian University for Diagnostic imaging, the 4 year course?...if so, did you have to sit an interview for it? it doesn't mention it on their undergraduate prospectus :/ Thanks!!!!

I've applied but as yet have had no correspondence back only to say my application has been received
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
I've applied too! I don't think you'll have to sit an interview as they didn't say anything about it on their website etc. And it would be l leaving it a bit late to start offering interviews now I'd imagine
Reply 3
yeah that's what I was thinking about the interviews as well. Still haven't heard anything back, what about you guys?
Original post by mdoherty94
yeah that's what I was thinking about the interviews as well. Still haven't heard anything back, what about you guys?

I've seen a few people have recieved a conditional offer but I still haven't heard anything back. They must be working their way through applications now so I assume we will hear back soon!
Reply 5
aww really!?...agghhh getting nervous now! yeah, hopefully :smile: where are you guys from anyway?
I applied for this course too and so far I've heard nothing, has anyone got offers? I have an unconditional for RGU but GCU was my first choice, it seems to be taking so long!
Original post by caitliny15
I applied for this course too and so far I've heard nothing, has anyone got offers? I have an unconditional for RGU but GCU was my first choice, it seems to be taking so long!

I haven't heard anything either! It's only going to be my insurance if I get the offer though. I've spoken to a few people who applied previous years and they said gcu was the last to reply. I think they maybe give offers out in batches so it just takes ages.
Reply 8
Original post by alexthehuman
I haven't heard anything either! It's only going to be my insurance if I get the offer though. I've spoken to a few people who applied previous years and they said gcu was the last to reply. I think they maybe give offers out in batches so it just takes ages.

yeah, im on the same boat as you guys! Also haven't heard anything back from GCU!
Reply 9
ive applied and recieved my offer a few weeks ago
Original post by ookane341
ive applied and recieved my offer a few weeks ago

i was rejected from GCU :frown: weeks ago
I got an uncondtional last night!! I was in total shock, thought they'd be sending out rejections only by now
I got an uncondtional last night!! I was in total shock, thought they'd be sending out rejections only by now

congratulations :smile:
Hi I had applied for gcu but got rejected at application due to high number of applicants (im repeating physics & german at a2)& debating whether to apply this time again ... any advice
Hi, I am applying there this year. What were your AS grades and your predicted if you don't mind telling me? How are you finding the course?
Original post by 09butlerje
Hi, I am applying there this year. What were your AS grades and your predicted if you don't mind telling me? How are you finding the course?

why would they be sending out rejections so soon... when closign date isnt until 15th January
Original post by strabane15
why would they be sending out rejections so soon... when closign date isnt until 15th January

Who said anything about rejections? I am just asking a student a question.
Who said anything about rejections? I am just asking a student a question.

sorry i replied to the wrong person the post before you mentioned rejections .. no need to be so sharp

in fifth year my highers were ABBB so i had more than enough to get in, i went onto get AA in higher in sixth year along with CD at advanced higher. As for the course, I'm really enjoying it, much more than I thought I would. We've been gradually eased into all of our modules with a manageable work load. I would definitely recommend applying!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending