The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Winterblogger
and me ! any predicitons?x

Our teachers gave us a predictions sheet and a lot of their predictions were on the biology yesterday, they reckon on the C2 there will be:
rate of reaction, collision theory, covalent structures/ bonding, aluminium extraction, metallic bonding/alloys, properties of polymers, empirical formulae, instrumental analysis, electroplating, electrolysis of brine and RFM and % by mass :smile: hope that helped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophiaoreillyg
Our teachers gave us a predictions sheet and a lot of their predictions were on the biology yesterday, they reckon on the C2 there will be:
rate of reaction, collision theory, covalent structures/ bonding, aluminium extraction, metallic bonding/alloys, properties of polymers, empirical formulae, instrumental analysis, electroplating, electrolysis of brine and RFM and % by mass :smile: hope that helped

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow!! Did they give you any C3 predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any one got edexcel C1 tomorrow?
Original post by Don Joiner
Wow!! Did they give you any C3 predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! Halogens & reactivity, esters, energy transfers in solution, chemicals analysis, method for titrations, scum/ scale and hard water, ion exchange columns, fluoride argument, conditions for Haber process, chemical tests and Bond energy calculations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EarlOfMaidstone
Any other AQA English students out there,
what do you think is going to be on the two Lit exams next week, i do
Crucible+ OMAM
and Character and Voice poetry

I do the crucible, my teacher reckons it's going to be on Danforth and his power or the theme will be power/ corruption/ theocracy because they haven't come up in a while

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah! Halogens & reactivity, esters, energy transfers in solution, chemicals analysis, method for titrations, scum/ scale and hard water, ion exchange columns, fluoride argument, conditions for Haber process, chemical tests and Bond energy calculations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! What did they base these predictions on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tips to anyone doing the C2 and C3 exam tommorow.
I'm in year 11 but I did Chemistry exams last year and got an A*.
-If you get a question on adding electrons on a diagram, it is imperative that you go over that question more than at least three times because it is so easy to just make a tiny mistake.
-Before the exam a Banana really helps due to the slow release of energy from the carbohydrates. So if you are stuck on a question move on and come back you will get it spot on.
- Cause and effect. Unless it is a 1 mark question, always talk about the cause and effect. Treat one cause and effect as 2 marks. So for a 4 mark question use 2 cause and effects.
Thankyou <3 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QuantumStuff
Any one got edexcel C1 tomorrow?

Meee. I'm not really fussed about it tbh, compared to unit 3 it's fine.

For the record, I'm doing Triple Science (separate) on Edexcel.
can you upload the sheet please so I can see predictions for c1 b1 and the physics please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any predictions for C2/3 6 markers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6151
Oh yeah, Abigail would kind of be the same as Danforth, she's powerful and mean and highlights how Salems really corrupt and stuff, hoping its either one of those two, but people where saying imagine if it was about Hale or Cheever I would be so screwed

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think it will be on hale, because he already came up, but I'm not to sure about Cheever, I hope it's danforth, btw what points do u have on danforth and power ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Genuinely worried about C3 tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same! how did you find the biology x
Original post by irfan_blue
Genuinely worried about C3 tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Winterblogger
Same! how did you find the biology x

Not too bad at all! B2 was dodgy but the 4 5 and 6 mark questions weren't too difficult

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
I don't think it will be on hale, because he already came up, but I'm not to sure about Cheever, I hope it's danforth, btw what points do u have on danforth and power ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your looking for quotes that are analysed, i found a really good website for the Crucible is mrhoyesibwesite.com its made for baccaleurete students, but is still good for aqa gcse stuff!
Im currently in year 12. I sat GCSE Product Design last year. The awesome legend Brian Russell Was my teacher (the guy who wrote the revision guide). He gave us lots of resources. See the link and help yourself! There is lots there for Question 1. the nature inspired question!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...MkU&authuser=0
Original post by emily_graham
have you started any of your exams yet????

Yep, did French and Biology on tuesday
Original post by Don Joiner
Thanks! What did they base these predictions on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

stuff that seems to be on every paper/ things that haven't been on it in a while and that's okay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
any predictions for edexcel C1 ? :smile:

Latest