The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6300
Original post by zaby786
No I can't its hard can you plz help

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the probability of getting heads is 0.7 so the probability of getting tails (as there are only two sides) must be 1-0.7 which is 0.3 so the answer is 0.3
Reply 6301
Original post by Andy98
Hahaha it's OK man. Just makes light relief from killing myself with heaps of A-level maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that will be me next year wooo... can't wait 😐
Original post by AvKar
Well that will be me next year wooo... can't wait 😐

You gonna do further or just normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6303
Original post by Andy98
You gonna do further or just normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Both so yeah further...don't really know what to expect bc we aren't given the option to do further this year
Original post by AvKar
Both so yeah further...don't really know what to expect bc we aren't given the option to do further this year

If you like maths you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6305
Original post by samb1234
If you like maths you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love maths....at the moment
But then again it's bound to be hard so I'm kind of preparing and hopefully I won't hate it by the end of A2 😌
Original post by AvKar

It's a lot of work, NGL, but as Samb said if you like maths it'll be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6307
Original post by Andy98
It's a lot of work, NGL, but as Samb said if you like maths it'll be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I'm assuming that's the same for most things at A-Level, but we will see!! Thanks for the advice 👍👍
Original post by AvKar
Haha I'm assuming that's the same for most things at A-Level, but we will see!! Thanks for the advice 👍👍

Well I mean with computing I put no work in but still ace the tests :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are we all pumped for AQA P2/P3 tomorrow? I can safely say I'm dreading it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not doing AQA but physics is my best science so I'm pretty confident.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Before that though, I've got SDME in less than two hours - any final predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Not doing AQA but physics is my best science so I'm pretty confident.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Before that though, I've got SDME in less than two hours - any final predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It used to be my best science, but now I've just forgotten everything, I can't understand any of it.

A-level physics is going to be so fun. 👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
I thought it was a good paper tbh. Pretty sure of an A*. Thought it was easier than the biology paper. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, same :smile: so nervous for physics tomorrow though
Original post by sditta
yeah, same :smile: so nervous for physics tomorrow though

I don't understand any of it. I'm so screwed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just doing what I can tbh 😭 I stayed up till 4.30 revising physics, and woke up at 10. i did nap for 3 hours, so it balances out to 8 1/2 hours sleep I guess.
Gonna recap all the content from both papers and complete about 2 more past papers for p2 and maybe 3 for p3.
I have soo many gaps in my knowledge tbh, as I've only been revising p3 for 2 days. I've only completed 1 past paper so far for p3, so I have to get in some more exam practice.
Also, it's kinda bad going into exams knowing you only got 41/50 on your isa and want an A* overall 😭😭😭
I'd say I'm less confident for physics than I was for biology and chemistry. Then again, it's the science and I'm worst at so I have to cover all the content. For biology and chemistry, I didn't bother revising for the topic 2 exams (asides in the compulsory revision session which was focused towards the unit 3's anyway).
Im lacking so much motivation rn. I have my p2 exam tomorrow as well :frown:.
anyone doing Business studies tomorrow?:smile:)
Original post by vd12345
I'm just doing what I can tbh 😭 I stayed up till 4.30 revising physics, and woke up at 10. i did nap for 3 hours, so it balances out to 8 1/2 hours sleep I guess.
Gonna recap all the content from both papers and complete about 2 more past papers for p2 and maybe 3 for p3.
I have soo many gaps in my knowledge tbh, as I've only been revising p3 for 2 days. I've only completed 1 past paper so far for p3, so I have to get in some more exam practice.
Also, it's kinda bad going into exams knowing you only got 41/50 on your isa and want an A* overall 😭😭😭
I'd say I'm less confident for physics than I was for biology and chemistry. Then again, it's the science and I'm worst at so I have to cover all the content. For biology and chemistry, I didn't bother revising for the topic 2 exams (asides in the compulsory revision session which was focused towards the unit 3's anyway).

I have already thrown my textbooks at a wall. This has saved me. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF2F67ACB880F542D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6318
Original post by elliefox_
anyone doing Business studies tomorrow?:smile:)

Meee, are you doing aqa?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone take edexcel b geography today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest