The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rulezz
Is Paige single?

Why, you gonna go to America and woo her, champ?
Original post by Rulezz
Is Paige single?

No idea, AJ Lee isn't :'(

Wonder where AJ's from.
Btw am I the only one who plays divas on wrestling game for half the time I play it?

I mean If i'm gonna stare at 2 half naked bodies wrestling for 5 mins they may as well be female ones.
Original post by Longshot700
Btw am I the only one who plays divas on wrestling game for half the time I play it?

I mean If i'm gonna stare at 2 half naked bodies wrestling for 5 mins they may as well be female ones.

You come out with a zinger every day.
Original post by ozzyoscy

Reply 2125
Original post by ozzyoscy

Bloke's a legend.
So Owens will lose
Ambrose will lose ( guaranteed though lol)

Really like Shaemus's new entrance. Think he's too much of a monster heel to stay in the midcard which is a shame because there's just no room for him in the WWE title scene right now.
I mean the WWE spent almost a year hyping the title up with Lesnar and as soon as he's dropped it, it's become completely irrelevant.
Reply 2127
Original post by Excuse Me!

Reigns and Orton need a match. Think we've had enough Big Show / Reigns for now though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reigns seems destined for a match-up with Kane at Elimination Chamber.

Elimination Chamber card atm:
- Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
- Sheamus vs. Ryback vs. R-Truth vs. King Barrett vs. Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler in an Elimination Chamber match for the vacant WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Nikki Bella vs. Paige vs. Naomi for the WWE Divas Championship.
- The New Day vs. The Lucha Dragons vs. Tyson Kidd and Cesaro vs. The Prime Time Players vs. The Ascension vs. Los Matadores in an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Tag Team Championships.
- John Cena vs. Kevin Owens.
- Neville vs. Bo Dallas.
Anyone tired of the "Justin Bieber" insults?
Reply 2129

I heard a rumour that Rollins vs. HHH feud is in the pipeline. Christ, that sounds good. WWE Creative would have made up for a decade of failed pushes with that angle tbh.

Have Rollins remain heel, ousting HHH from Authority and running his mouth about how he doesn't need anybody. Have him abuse his power as champ, and make HHH face and take him down.

Didn't find it funny the first time.

I'm just waiting for Kane to turn on the authority and choke slam all of them.
Looks like Owens will be losing since he's gotten the better of cena on both his raw appearances. Cena needs to start putting people over ffs. Seth is definitely retaining, if he is going to go one on one with lesnar at Summer slam then lesnar has to win surely after destroying reigns and cena. They've made seth into a guy who just hides behind kane and j and j so they'll probably get involved and cost lesnar. Any one else want to see Truth win the title :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mackay
I heard a rumour that Rollins vs. HHH feud is in the pipeline. Christ, that sounds good. WWE Creative would have made up for a decade of failed pushes with that angle tbh.

Have Rollins remain heel, ousting HHH from Authority and running his mouth about how he doesn't need anybody. Have him abuse his power as champ, and make HHH face and take him down.

I heard that too.

Wonder how it would work. Agree, Seth should be heel but am not sure the crowd will accept HHH as a face. And would Stephanie turn on her husband or turn face. How will she be a face after all that she's done.

Maybe Seth threatens to curb stomp Stephanie if HHH doesn't give him all his power, that might work. Seth would have to keep Big Show as his bodyguard or maybe if Baron Corbin is ready by then he could be called up.

The Rock vs HHH seems to be ready for next wrestlemania so maybe it will take place at summerslam.

Anyone got any ideas on what will be this years big summer angle?
(i.e. in recent years we've had Punk pipe bomb, Punk heel turn, destruction of the shield etc)
Original post by ArsenalWenger

Any one else want to see Truth win the title :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always route for Truth.

Tbh, I'd be happy with just a heel turn.

This is still on of my favourite feud promos of all time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6_LMy9IgCM

I'd also love to hear "your new tag team champions... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40vlEk6f2Sw)"
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2134
I heard that too.

Wonder how it would work. Agree, Seth should be heel but am not sure the crowd will accept HHH as a face. And would Stephanie turn on her husband or turn face. How will she be a face after all that she's done.

Maybe Seth threatens to curb stomp Stephanie if HHH doesn't give him all his power, that might work. Seth would have to keep Big Show as his bodyguard or maybe if Baron Corbin is ready by then he could be called up.

The Rock vs HHH seems to be ready for next wrestlemania so maybe it will take place at summerslam.

Anyone got any ideas on what will be this years big summer angle?
(i.e. in recent years we've had Punk pipe bomb, Punk heel turn, destruction of the shield etc)

HHH would be fine as face - for a brief period, at least. He managed it recently against Lesnar.

It's only being rumoured, after all. So we'll see.

I think this summer's big angle will be a three-way Shield feud, followed by an Ambrose/Reigns programme after Lesnar returns to cost Seth the title.
PLEASE have Hornswoggle become Sheamus' partner in crime as Little Bastard.
Reply 2136
The SmackDown results for this week's go-home show before Elimination Chamber, folks:

Spoiler

Someone answer this please.

I know SCSA had his last match at WM 19, but when did ROCKY have his final match? Until of course he returned a few years ago..
Reply 2138
Original post by heavyhandscott
Someone answer this please.

I know SCSA had his last match at WM 19, but when did ROCKY have his final match? Until of course he returned a few years ago..

Rock went part-time post-feuding with Goldberg in 2003. He wrestled him at Backlash, and then returned for WM20 to fight Evolution with Mick Foley.
Original post by Mackay
Rock went part-time post-feuding with Goldberg in 2003. He wrestled him at Backlash, and then returned for WM20 to fight Evolution with Mick Foley.

I remember the WM 20 match. My friend along the street got his dad to burn 2 discs of the show. All I was interested in was the Taker return. Couldnt help but LOL at one of the angles when hes walked onto the titantron and the torch covers his head (so mature eh)
Its a bit of a strange match to go out on if you ask me, but i suppose when you look at the names involved its a big one i guess.

Quick Reply

Latest