The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Adult nursing at Dundee 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nins_94
I'm staying in Belmont flat 20 :smile: Ohh premier room.. Fancy! Can just about afford the standard myself haha! Me either :smile:!

I can't afford it haha, ill just have to work like mad from now to Sep, it wasn't that much extra per month so I figured it was probs worth it.

How long was it after you applied for accommodation that you found out which room you got?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by 01steven01
I can't afford it haha, ill just have to work like mad from now to Sep, it wasn't that much extra per month so I figured it was probs worth it.

How long was it after you applied for accommodation that you found out which room you got?

Tell me about it.. I'll work flat out and try to save every penny! I suppose so, hopefully it's a nice room for you! I quite liked belmont flats at the open day so I hope I get a nice room :smile: Em I think I applied on the Thursday and had a reply by the Wednesday then I paid the £300 residence fee and had a confirmation email that day! So it all happens quite quickly :smile:
Original post by shannonmcneill
Hey guys!
Has anyone else from Northern Ireland firmed for adult nursing?
:smile:

Hey! Yep, I'm from Bangor :biggrin:
Is there a nursing group for this year on Facebook

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 244
Original post by It'sBecky
Hey! Yep, I'm from Bangor :biggrin:

Yep:smile::smile:
Reply 245
Hi guys, I have been given a conditional for adult nursing at dundee, i have to go to summer school first, im super excited for September!

Serena
Original post by SReid94
Hi guys, I have been given a conditional for adult nursing at dundee, i have to go to summer school first, im super excited for September!

Serena

Hiyaa congrats how come you have to go to summer school? See you in September. Where are you coming from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 247
Original post by fatima.b
Hiyaa congrats how come you have to go to summer school? See you in September. Where are you coming from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think because I didn't have enough highers I left school in 5th year, yeah can't wait to meet everyone! I live in Dundee, just up from the uni, what about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SReid94
I think because I didn't have enough highers I left school in 5th year, yeah can't wait to meet everyone! I live in Dundee, just up from the uni, what about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Email me: [email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 249
is anyone staying in keiller court??
Reply 250
anyone know how to apply to NHS accommodation?
Hi guys I started Adult Nursing at Bangor this April 2015, but am switching courses, so have a bundle of like-new books and equipment (inc shoes!) All totally up to date and essential for first year - nursing or radiography - they have the same core modules in the first year. Willing to let them go for much less than I bought them for! PM me if interested and I will send more details Happy to post. x
Any Bengalis up in here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending