The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Inb4 longshot turns heal
Original post by AR_95
Ffs why are you pretending to 've kenan

Q: What's nerdier: Kurt Angle wearing a crown, or posting a picture of your male self topless wearing sunglasses and using 'poverty' as an adjective, 'strong' as an adverb and 'homo' as an insult?
Original post by AR_95
Inb4 longshot turns heal

heal
Original post by ozzyoscy
Q: What's nerdier: Kurt Angle wearing a crown, or posting a picture of your male self topless wearing sunglasses and using 'poverty' as an adjective, 'strong' as an adverb and 'homo' as an insult?

You miserable bastard
Reply 2303
Hell of a heel turn from longshot.
Reply 2304
This week's SmackDown results:

Spoiler

Original post by ozzyoscy

Original post by Depleted

You miserable bastard

Reply 2306
Dudley Boyz apparently unhappy with Rowan and Harper's new 3D-inspired finisher. Could that lead to a feud if the Dudleyz return? I hope so! I still miss Brother Devon, though. GOAT short-lived gimmick.
Original post by AR_95
Inb4 longshot turns heal

Original post by Depleted
heal

Original post by Mackay
Hell of a heel turn from longshot.

Reply 2308
[video="youtube;0sbTdP02aP8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sbTdP02aP8[/video]

Lana's great.
Original post by Mackay
Dudley Boyz apparently unhappy with Rowan and Harper's new 3D-inspired finisher. Could that lead to a feud if the Dudleyz return? I hope so! I still miss Brother Devon, though. GOAT short-lived gimmick.

GOAT? Really?
Reply 2310
Original post by heavyhandscott
GOAT? Really?

Notice how I said 'short-lived'.
Reply 2311
Samoa Joe looked the best he has in years last night on NXT, but he deserved longer than three minutes. The match was a disappointment. Cannot wait for next week's bout, though.
Hi guys. Is anybody going to Raw in machester in November? I was just wondering what time the Raw tapings begin when they are in the Uk as on the websites it just says tbc. Anybody with any knowledge of this would be great, thanks
Original post by merlinthecat123
Hi guys. Is anybody going to Raw in machester in November? I was just wondering what time the Raw tapings begin when they are in the Uk as on the websites it just says tbc. Anybody with any knowledge of this would be great, thanks

machester
Reply 2314
Original post by merlinthecat123

I imagine it'll start at 7ish, it usually does, and it'll wrap up towards 10 or half 10.
Original post by Mackay
I imagine it'll start at 7ish, it usually does, and it'll wrap up towards 10 or half 10.

Thanks a lot
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
machester

Someone commented on a WWE Facebook post the other day calling JBL John Breadshow.

Creased.
R.I.P The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes.

As well as providing some insane commentary, promos and antics ("he's got a bicycle" being one of the standouts), he is also a very influential man in todays business and has been for the past 40+ years, being a member of various boards and creative of several top wrestling organisations.

He died today at a what i would say young 69.

Thoughts go out to Goldust, Cody, friends and family.
(edited 8 years ago)
RIP Dusty Rhodes.

Truly saddened to hear the news.
Reply 2319
Terrible news. Thoughts to Dustin and Cody.

Quick Reply

Latest