The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Catchy old theme of the day:

In the Otunga tier of wasted epic entrance themes.
^Ah Maven, still remember the days (04-2005?) when he had the offer of joining Evolution from HHH rather than go for a championship match with Haitch and he lost. He had a decent look but his promo work wasn't the best.
Reply 2342
Best Tough Enough competitor ever?

I'd go with Morrison.
Original post by Mackay
Best Tough Enough competitor ever?

I'd go with Morrison.

Best would be Morrison or Miz.

Most successful definitely Miz
Miz doesn't let other guys bang his woman.

At least I don't think he does.
As a big Kanenite, I just played a 2k15 match with 2011 Kane (Bald Maskless Kane) vs 02' Kane (Kane before Kane took his mask off) vs 2014 Kane (Kane when he had his half mask on, latest Kane before Kane went corporate) In a Triple Threat extreme rules match at survivor series.

At the end I double chokeslammed Kane 02' and Kane 2014 in the middle of the ring and pinned Kane 2014 which I exited to pin Kane 02' Kane 2014 got up and I whipped him the corner and pinned Kane 02' and won the match as Kane 2011.

As a Kanenite I was in a state of euphoria.

Anyway I really hope Kane wins the briefcase tonight. Kane is my favourite.
You ****ing freak
Hahahahaha
We all know Roman Reigns is gonna win MITB #PredictableWWE
Hopefully they'll have learnt from the royal rumble with regards to Roman. Predictability takes away from matches and makes you want to route against him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Excuse Me!
Hopefully they'll have learnt from the royal rumble with regards to Roman. Predictability takes away from matches and makes you want to route against him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the 2015 Royal Rumble we were hoping they had learnt from the 2014 Royal Rumble.

With a monopoly on the business and millions of dollars regardless, they don't need to learn anything really. Money will keep being made even if they put out the worst shows, so Vince or Triple H can fantasy book like it's EWR.
Reply 2351
Don't mind Reigns winning the briefcase if he ends the night a heel to be honest.
Original post by Excuse Me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who else can win it realistically? Neville isn't ready for a push, Randy is just boring with the strap, Kane regularly gets a beating so making him champ is moronic, Sheamus is **** and Kofi is fine as a mid carder in the New Day. If Rusev was fit I'd have liked him to win it.
Shaemus's new entrance alone would be enough for me to mark out if he wins
Thought Bray would have a part to play
What bull**** is this...
****ing YESSSS

GOAT ENDING
Original post by AR_95
****ing YESSSS

GOAT ENDING

Why you happy ffs

Neville should've won it if they didn't wanna give it to Reigns, scenes when it's Lesnar vs Shaemus ffs
Original post by Depleted
Why you happy ffs

Neville should've won it if they didn't wanna give it to Reigns, scenes when it's Lesnar vs Shaemus ffs

Shaemus is sick. Best entrance out of all of them

He's brutal as well in the ring, so very worthy of being WWE champion compared to the likes of Neville who belong with the IC title. Also Shaemus has been world heavyweight champion before and deserves to be in the top card/doesn't belong on mid card
Man, Sheamus is such a brutal fighter.Throwing Neville off that ladder like some dead body is like the most heel thing I've seen.

Was he raking his eye or pulling his hair or something before throwing him off.

Quick Reply

Latest