The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Am I the only one whose eyes glaze over and just completely skip Longshot's posts now?
Reply 2421
Original post by ozzyoscy
Am I the only one whose eyes glaze over and just completely skip Longshot's posts now?

Nah. The guy's half Eugene half Snitsky.
My prediction is that Kevin Owens will use some sort of underhanded tactic (maybe DQ or countout) to end the match and so cause Samoa Joe to not be able to beat him properly
Then a match will be scheduled for the NXT Title between Owens and Joe (possibly at NXT Takeover on August 12th). Whenever that NXT Title match happens, my prediction is that Owens will drop the NXT Title to Samoa Joe when the two meet

Don't you dare be sour.
Reply 2425
Owens vs. Cesaro is reason enough to tune into SmackDown this week. Can't wait. Exciting match-up.
Original post by Longshot700
Don't you dare be sour.

Sour over what?

No, he gets weirder and weirder by the post
Reply 2428
Fair play to Owens for managing to do three televised tapings a week currently. Four if you include MITB.
Reply 2429
Guy's on a different planet.
Original post by Mackay
Guy's on a different planet.

Nah he's on earth, Kevin still has a chance of reaching me.
Reply 2431
Haven't seen so many t-shirts for one superstar in an arena for a long time. Every second guy on Monday's RAW seemed to have a 'KO' tee.
This is hilarious XD

[video="youtube;hGemPcWEYl8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=41&v=hGemPcWEYl8[/video]
Reply 2433
Is it?
Anyone else think Becky Lynch is ridiculously hot
Reply 2435
Tough Enough competition special on the Network is great. Gruelling work.
Original post by The-Ian-Hardy
Anyone else think Becky Lynch is ridiculously hot

eeehhhhhhh The only thing I find attractive in a girl is her face, so not any of the nxt divas drive me nuts like AJ or well, just AJ.
Those divas have killer bodies which 'll make up for it.

Edit: Think Lita was hot too. women like kelly kelly or trish stratus didn't do it for me. I'm Into that girl next door type but then that seems to be every guys type nowadays. Explains why a girl like Mia khalifa shoved Lisa Ann off the top spot in their industry (don't pretend you don't know what I'm on about)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Longshot700
eeehhhhhhh The only thing I find attractive in a girl is her face, so not any of the nxt divas drive me nuts like AJ or well, just AJ.
Those divas have killer bodies which 'll make up for it.

Edit: Think Lita was hot too. women like kelly kelly or trish stratus didn't do it for me. I'm Into that girl next door type but then that seems to be every guys type nowadays. Explains why a girl like Mia khalifa shoved Lisa Ann off the top spot in their industry (don't pretend you don't know what I'm on about)

Haha I get you, well surely you must find Paige somewhat attractive, great body, good face?
Reply 2438
Looking at Paige makes me very happy.
Original post by The-Ian-Hardy
Haha I get you, well surely you must find Paige somewhat attractive, great body, good face?

Erm, not really she's more like the gothic type, plus she's so flippin pale.

But to be honest if any of divas approached any of us and asked us out, we probably wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

Quick Reply

Latest