The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2660
Ziggler signs up with the WWE. Good for him, and good for the company. He's such a solid pair of hands, and despite his penchant for over-selling, he's a fixture in the midcard/upper midcard and he'll always prove a legitimate competitor. He gets over, and that gets his opponents over.
Original post by samir12
It's Battleground not Battlefield but don't worry, even Daniel Bryan embarrassingly made that mistake on Tough Talk :P

Last year I kept calling it Battlebowl ... that was a terrible WCW pay-per-view!

Actually, every WCW pay-per-view was terrible.
Sting and Taker rumoured to appear for summerslam o.o
http://whatculture.com/wwe/the-undertaker-will-be-on-wwe-raw-this-monday.php

HOLY SH**

BUSINESS IS ABOU TO PICK UP

IM SO EXCITED

IM WATCHING BATTLEGROUND LIVE
Original post by AR_95

I said that :frown:
I think something like this would be cool for Kane, I made this up but would be amazing if it happens.

During a backstage segment, Seth Rollins verbally abuses Kane again and leaves.While Kane's getting all angry like he normally does, a voice off camera says "Brother...", Kane looks off camera, closes his eyes and looks down and the camera fades.Later that night during a Seth Rollins segment, the flames explode, slow chemical plays and Kane comes sprinting it out with the Mask and everything and destroys everyone in his way.
Original post by Longshot700
See, there you go again "I don't read your posts lololol I'm better than you"

I'm surprised you don't wanna read it because the way you act around here I bet lots of people have tried telling you how rude and bigheaded you are especially going to say how I'm strung up on things, you the Tsr councilor or something? Get lost.

Edit: I'm not surprised* damn it

You've replied again, with a couple of paragraphs, after saying you didn't give a damn, wanting me to STOP replying, and knowing I'm not reading it. WTF?
Original post by AR_95

That would be awesome, why wait a year? That's another positive of getting rid of the streak, they don't have to wait a year if they want someone to feud with Taker.
Reply 2668
Intrigued to see where Creative will take Sting now.
Im like 90% sure Taker will turn up
Original post by ozzyoscy
You've replied again, with a couple of paragraphs, after saying you didn't give a damn, wanting me to STOP replying, and knowing I'm not reading it. WTF?

Why yes I have replied again, how observant, At least I'm not an ars*hole who goes around the internet taking his frustration out on people and getting rude after somebody sent linked him a video agreeing with him. wtf. You know you're reading it, don't lie to people.
Reply 2671
I assume both returning means they'll feud with each other.
My virgin bills gone over and now I can't watch Battleground live and monday night raw live where Undertaker comes back and even worse tuesday is my birthday and I can't watch Undertaker, my all time fave wrestler along with Kane, coming back during the first few hours.

My birthdays f*cking ruined.
My virgin bills gone over and now I can't watch Battleground live and monday night raw live where Undertaker comes back and even worse tuesday is my birthday and I can't watch Undertaker, my all time fave wrestler along with Kane, coming back during the first few hours.

My birthdays f*cking ruined.

wwe network might be having a free month?
Original post by Excuse Me!

Just found that out but I have no Internet so if I have enough money I'll be going to St pancreas station with my laptop to watch it live between 1 am to 5 am at starbucks which is opened 24 hours.

Don't know what I'm gonna do for monday night raw, don't know if starbucks allow illegal streaming. I'll find a way though, nothing's ruining this.
Original post by Excuse Me!

Every month is a free month
Why yes I have replied again, how observant, At least I'm not an ars*hole who goes around the internet taking his frustration out on people and getting rude after somebody sent linked him a video agreeing with him. wtf. You know you're reading it, don't lie to people.

Just gonna point out at this time that you're reacting to the discovery that someone isn't reading you by... WRITING MORE.

That's like responding to someone you want to "go away".
Just found that out but I have no Internet so if I have enough money I'll be going to St pancreas station with my laptop to watch it live between 1 am to 5 am at starbucks which is opened 24 hours.

Don't know what I'm gonna do for monday night raw, don't know if starbucks allow illegal streaming. I'll find a way though, nothing's ruining this.

Buy a dongle with some credit from 3 or something
Original post by ozzyoscy
Just gonna point out at this time that you're reacting to the discovery that someone isn't reading you by... WRITING MORE.

That's like responding to someone you want to "go away".

I'll read your false opinions later man, I'm dealing with something right now
I'll read your false opinions later man, I'm dealing with something right now

Post again.

Quick Reply

Latest