The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thevamps99xo
English literature would be a good subject because even though it's a non science it shows your ability to analyse things you read, which is sort of similar! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks so much! I was really worried and thought I had made the wrong decision and I enjoy English Lit more than I enjoy physics.
I forgot to say yesterday because I wasn't sure you were online haha, I'm gonna let @Midnightmemories do the forum because I think he or she wanted to do it first and it would only be fair :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: :hugs:
Original post by lemushrooms
Thanks so much! I was really worried and thought I had made the wrong decision and I enjoy English Lit more than I enjoy physics.

We're on the same boat - same subjects 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midnightmemories
Thank you :smile: :hugs:

It's no problem :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Steliata
I can't believe we're almost year 12 now. Where did this year go?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell me about it :redface:
The thing I hate is the waiting now, waiting for results, registration etc, this summer has been to long tbh
Original post by Steliata
I can't believe we're almost year 12 now. Where did this year go?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't believe were almost year 12 full stop!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't believe were almost year 12 full stop!

Posted from TSR Mobile

In two years we'll ahve our A-Level/BTEC results and be getting ready for a gap year or uni.
I swear yesterday I started Nursery and got punched in the face by a random guy, not 13 years ago!
That's mad to think! I still remember being so nervous on my first day of year 7 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's mad to think! I still remember being so nervous on my first day of year 7 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I still remember my first lesson, what room it was in and even where I sat, but I can't remember much of my exams haha
Original post by JessThomas6
In two years we'll ahve our A-Level/BTEC results and be getting ready for a gap year or uni.
I swear yesterday I started Nursery and got punched in the face by a random guy, not 13 years ago!

Thanks for realising not everyone's doing A Levels! :hugs:

I got bitten by someone in nursery, I still have the scar. :giggle:

Original post by JessThomas6
I still remember my first lesson, what room it was in and even where I sat, but I can't remember much of my exams haha

I remember my first lesson too! It was Maths.
I remember my very first assembly in secondary and I remember my final assembly in Primary.

Jesus. These last five years have gone way to fast.

This time five years ago I was worried about starting at the school. And now I'm worried about starting college and my results.
Any of you taking more than 3 subjects next year? Nearly everyone at my 6th form is taking just 3.
Original post by frostyy
Any of you taking more than 3 subjects next year? Nearly everyone at my 6th form is taking just 3.

Yeah, I'm doing 4 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frostyy

Taking 4 maybe 5 and doing extra projects
Original post by OGGUS
Taking 4 maybe 5 and doing extra projects

I'm thinking of doing the extended project qualification, is anyone else thinking of that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm thinking of doing the extended project qualification, is anyone else thinking of that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah
Original post by irfan_blue
We're on the same boat - same subjects 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you planning to do at university, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
The excitement is unreal. I just want this summer to last forever. I've forgotten how I had time for school between two jobs, working out, running and all my musical commitments xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
The excitement is unreal. I just want this summer to last forever. I've forgotten how I had time for school between two jobs, working out, running and all my musical commitments xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm kind of missing the routine of school, it's been weeks!! It'll feel strange going back again next week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know what happens for us when we receive our a level results and need to retake?

Latest