Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
SmackDown spoilers for tonight, chaps:

Spoiler

What an awful show.
Reply 3361
Original post by Depleted
What an awful show.

At least the New Day will be entertaining.
The Bella Twins Mum is getting married to John Lauraneitus, John Cena's gonna get an ear ringing from Nikki now about Marriage.

If they do then John Cena, John Lauraneitus, Daniel Bryan, Animal from Road Warriors, Nikki, Brie and Johnny Ace will all be in the same family.

Original post by Longshot700
The Bella Twins Mum is getting married to John Lauraneitus, John Cena's gonna get an ear ringing from Nikki now about Marriage.

If they do then John Cena, John Lauraneitus, Daniel Bryan, Animal from Road Warriors, Nikki, Brie and Johnny Ace will all be in the same family.

No John and Bella mam - naaaah who would have guessed.

Nikki deserves better than John and if she comes across tsr,I'm available. I am more than happy to be married and have kids with her.
Original post by Silly_Monkey
No John and Bella mam - naaaah who would have guessed.

Nikki deserves better than John and if she comes across tsr,I'm available. I am more than happy to be married and have kids with her.

Well don't forget she wished her twin sister had died in the womb. (not that everyone wants to remember that segment :/ )

Anyway that's the same with me and Sasha Banks.
Reply 3366
WWE has removed Snuka from the HOF.
Original post by Mackay
WWE has removed Snuka from the HOF.

Can't blame them if its true.

Wrestling has not been getting good publicity lately what with Hogan and now this.

Feel sorry for Tamina.
Reply 3368
Original post by Excuse Me!
Can't blame them if its true.

Wrestling has not been getting good publicity lately what with Hogan and now this.

Feel sorry for Tamina.

Good article http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-things-wwe-wants-you-to-forget-about-jimmy-snuka.php

The interviewer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Reply 3370
Great to see the New Day given prevelance on SmackDown, but the Ascension aligning with Stardust isn't something I want to see. The less I see of that tag team, the better.
Talks going about that Erick Rowan is gonna join Roman and Dean if he recovers from his injury earlier.

Doubt it'll happen but it'll be pretty cool. Was starting to like him before he went.
WWE has seen ratings fall - only answer is return to TV14.
Reply 3373
Original post by Silly_Monkey
WWE has seen ratings fall - only answer is return to TV14.

Nothing new. They've been falling for years.

Why? Simple: poor writing, poor Creative direction, poor decision making, RAW being three hours, SmackDown being redundant, rise of the internet, rise of the Network, lack of competition from other companies etc.
Kane will be the mystery partner lol
Original post by AR_95
Kane will be the mystery partner lol

I was actually daydreaming a week ago that something like this would happen.

They introduce Kane as the 3rd shield member then he comes out in a red fiery version of Roman Reignses Gear and a swat/ demon mask.

He looks like a SWAT/ Demon Hybrid.
Reply 3376
Definitely set to be Rowan, apparently.
Can't think of anyone better tbh but Rowan will still be disappointing.

The non injured Uso has history with the Wyatts.
When rowan turned face leading up to survivor series, I was pumped but then he jobbed to big show at tlc and his struggle to gain any momentum made me lose interest in him. Hoping reigns and Ambrose have someone more exciting up their sleeves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3379
It makes sense if it's Rowan, I guess. That'll be two face turns inside six months, though. Not even Big Show switches allegiances so much.

Quick Reply

Latest