What is your favorite pet?

Poll

What is your favourite pet?

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by CoolCavy
Just wondered what the most popular pet is on TSR :h:

There's too much to choose from! But I will always be a cat person :biggrin: My favourite breed has to be either the Great British British short hair or the Scottish fold.
Reply 2
yeah, i wanted there to be enought choice to cover everyone but mabey there is too much choice :laugh:
yeah personally i am a piggie person but whatever floats ur boat :h:

ooh u mean these?:
3f972171e4d20e9181a8f291b37b3933.jpg

Attachment not found
they are quite cool looking especially the scottish fold imo but those eyes tho...:biggrin: do u have any cats of ur own?

Ooooh that's the good stuff right there. xD Damn they're so cute and adorable , is it weird for me to say that?! lol You have to admit, British short hairs rock! Unless you're not a cat person :shock:
Reply 3
xDD yeah they are quite and no it isn't weird i feel that way about my piggies :h: yeah they are quite nice looking even tho i am:

guinea_pigs-2c00f89009c0d31b41011d1f38d5db09_h.jpg

Hehe you can't change who you are. :biggrin:
Reply 4
hehe, yeah i think they have stamped their little tiny pawprints on my heart in indelible ink :h:

tbh i love anyone who loves animals even if the animals in question aren't guinea pigs :biggrin:

I feel the same way about cats. And me too! I'm really impressed ever since you told me that you got them from a rescue shelter. Most people don't think to rescue animals or adopt which I think is a bit stupid. IF you want a pet, why not get a displaced pet that can benefit from a new caring environment. When was the first time you realized you loved guinea pigs? :biggrin:
Reply 5
:five: aww thank u :h: yeah ikr all this breeding that pet shops are doing is just making the problem worse, their are loads of great animals needing homes in rescue centres and it is really satisfying to help little creatures in need :smile: it was about 5 years ago and i was looking 4 a suitable pet and i wondered into the libary and picked up a book on guinea pigs. Tbh they had never occured to me b4 but i knew when i saw them that i loved them. I spent about 8 months reading up on them after my parents agreed to get some :h: that's how the love started. How about u? when did u first realise u loved cats?

Wow, it sounds just like something out of a Disney movie :h:. Well, I always loved cats since I was little; in fact I loved every creature. Except for bugs and spiders. Damn, those devil spawns. Anyway, cats are so cute and I use to think they were mini furry horses. I use to chase one whenever I saw it. Haha the weird thing is my mum has a strange fear of cats.
Original post by AzimH
Wow, it sounds just like something out of a Disney movie :h:. Well, I always loved cats since I was little; in fact I loved every creature. Except for bugs and spiders. Damn, those devil spawns. Anyway, cats are so cute and I use to think they were mini furry horses. I use to chase one whenever I saw it. Haha the weird thing is my mum has a strange fear of cats.

:rofl::rofl: yeah it does a bit tbh but i assure u it is a true story :h: urgh ik i hate spiders and bugs 2 :afraid::puke:
aww that is so sweet :h: :emog::horse:
Reply 7
:rofl::rofl: yeah it does a bit tbh but i assure u it is a true story :h: urgh ik i hate spiders and bugs 2 :afraid::puke:
aww that is so sweet :h: :emog::horse:

I try to act :cool: and fearless when I see a spider but in reality I call my mum to kill it. My mum starts insulting me after saying how a "18 year old shouldn't be scared of spiders". Excuse me, but I value my life. I don't want to be killed by a spider.
Original post by AzimH
I try to act :cool: and fearless when I see a spider but in reality I call my mum to kill it. My mum starts insulting me after saying how a "18 year old shouldn't be scared of spiders". Excuse me, but I value my life. I don't want to be killed by a spider.

ikr! they are so scary
:hide: u have every right to be scared of spiders, they are so freaky :s-smilie: at least we don't live
in australia tho..:

Spoiler

Reply 9
ikr! they are so scary
:hide: u have every right to be scared of spiders, they are so freaky :s-smilie: at least we don't live
in australia tho..:

Spoiler

Holy mother of.... That freaking scared the **** out of me. I would hate to live in Australia. Anything that moves or breathes is dangerous there.
Original post by AzimH
Holy mother of.... That freaking scared the **** out of me. I would hate to live in Australia. Anything that moves or breathes is dangerous there.

lol, im sorry i did try to pick the smaller spider that came up when i googled australian kidney huntsman tho :h: yeah ikr everything wants to kill u in australia :s-smilie:
Reply 11
lol, im sorry i did try to pick the smaller spider that came up when i googled australian kidney huntsman tho :h: yeah ikr everything wants to kill u in australia :s-smilie:

Lmao I'm probably overreacting. Most likely that's the smallest spider you can find in Australia.
no ur not i find them horrible as well :s-smilie:

well idk about that but it is certainly smaller than this:

Spoiler

I like cats the best!

At the moment we have a tortoiseshell which we found in our garden (I assume she either got lost or went to look for a new place to live) and because we started feeding her, she decided to stay with us. We did put up posters and try to track down who she belonged to, but we had no luck so we decided to look after her :smile:
Reply 14
no ur not i find them horrible as well :s-smilie:

well idk about that but it is certainly smaller than this:

Spoiler

Nope nope nope.

aww that is so sweet and nice of u :h:

Also, I forgot to mention that we named her Maowi because she meows A LOT :biggrin:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Also, I forgot to mention that we named her Maowi because she meows A LOT :biggrin:

awwwww cuteness overload :h:
Original post by AzimH
Nope nope nope.

but it is tho... it is the largest spider in the world :h:
Cats :smile:
I have four at the mo :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cats ftw :smile: Especially scottish fold kittens.

Quick Reply

Latest