The Student Room Group

Classical Civillisations AS Help

I'm doing OCR ClassCiv AS Level this year, and essentially self-studying it with some help on the essay writing part. I'm going to be doing the Mycenaean Archaeology and Homer's Odyssey as my topics - does anybody have any resources or notes or anything they could send my way? I can't find any textbooks or guides on the internet at all, and it's freaking me out!

Thank you!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

I'm afraid I've nothing on the Mycenaean front, but I do have some workbooks for the first few books of the Odyssey (going to be making more as the term progresses) and you can have those if you'd like?

Original post by roarchika
I'm doing OCR ClassCiv AS Level this year, and essentially self-studying it with some help on the essay writing part. I'm going to be doing the Mycenaean Archaeology and Homer's Odyssey as my topics - does anybody have any resources or notes or anything they could send my way? I can't find any textbooks or guides on the internet at all, and it's freaking me out!

Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Classics_Teacher
I'm afraid I've nothing on the Mycenaean front, but I do have some workbooks for the first few books of the Odyssey (going to be making more as the term progresses) and you can have those if you'd like?

Oh my gosh, that would be absolutely wonderful. Thank you so so much!!
No problem. If you send me a PM, I'll see what I can sort. :smile:

Oh my gosh, that would be absolutely wonderful. Thank you so so much!!

Thank you!

Hi,

I've handled numerous classic lit. papers on The Odyssey and other literary works.
You can access online resources on Shmoop, mit.edu, Sparknotes etc.
These are useful resources regarding understanding The Odyssey.
If you have any other question, please get in touch.
I can also help you write your assignments.
Regards
Reply 6
There are useful resources offered at Oxford Uni's website http://www.classics.ox.ac.uk/web.html

Hope this helps.
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Cambridge Latin Course do Homer's Odyssey as an online course . do internet search
http://www.cambridgescp.com/Upage.php?p=il^asl^intro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending