The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you agree with Same-sex marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZZTop1
The qualities of the women in the relationship . Qualities such as loyalty, care and compassion.Where the man gives qualities such as engineering skills (building things and creating things) and can teach the children self defence.I am not for it they will teach the children it is normal to be gay when it is not, even though there are now more than ever. And to answer your other question I have been brought up with principled, honest parents who have taught me it is morally incorrect to be queer. Let them do it but do not allow it to be official it gives it more promotion, time in the limelight and publicity. I think they should be allowed to be homos but not adopt children or get married. If you come back with me with equality posts the parents are not equality of a man and a woman.Aids was created by gays as shown in this article http://www.rense.com/general68/gayex.htm and was spread by bisexuals so I am not on the fence I will admit i have extreme views on this and would probably be different , if most dramas do not have gays. Coronation street -has gays it glorifies it, Emerdale has had gays- again glorifies it. If you put your child in adoption would you rather have it raised with a normal couple who will teach them correct principled views or two gays who are usually attention seeking prima donnas who will teach them to grow up and be gay I will now remove myself from the situation before someone decides to report me.

Omfg 😂😂😂😂 you have got to be ****ing kidding with me.

You actually think men and women have rigid gender roles?! You've clearly been living under a rock.

Keep telling yourself your parents are honest bla bla bla etc. 😁

I would rather my child be brought up by good people, who aren't as close minded and brainwashed as you are! Sexual orientation in my opinion doesn't reflect someone's ability to parent.

I think you are very deluded and manipulated. This is why straight parenting shouldn't be allowed - idiots like you wouldn't exist! 😊
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZZTop1
I 100 percent agree with what they say though

Ofc you do because that's all you know! You've been controlled by your parents in a way that's not healthy, so clearly hetero parenting is harmful.😝
Original post by shadowdweller
You explicitly used the word sickness - '"it's a sickness if it's present but not a choice".

Nobody said being straight was a choice, I literally said the opposite. You commented about people choosing not to be gay, I was pointing out that it isn't a choice.

"Someone makes a choice in contradiction to their desires" - that's exactly what you're saying people should do, not me. You brought up letting people choose a different sexuality instead us telling them that being gay is normal; you seem to be arguing against yourself now.

Yes if [homosexuality] is present but not the persons choice then its a sickness but if [homosexuality] is present and is the persons choice then its a syndrome - the confusion is on your part not mine. When you understand what I said the rest will become clear. In either case the syndrome runs in contradiction to their genetic programming which is heterosexual, that should have been sufficient for your understanding of the situation.
Reply 423
Original post by Kyle1198
Omfg 😂😂😂😂 you have got to be ****ing kidding with me.

You actually think men and women have rigid gender roles?! You've clearly been living under a rock.

Keep telling yourself your parents are honest bla bla bla etc. 😁

I would rather my child be brought up by good people, who aren't as close minded and brainwashed as you are! Sexual orientation in my opinion doesn't reflect someone's ability to parent.

I think you are very deluded and manipulated. This is why straight parenting shouldn't be allowed - idiots like you wouldn't exist! 😊

Did i throw a personal attack at you, No . Am i on trial from you or any one ? No Do you grasp freedom of speech~? I guess not it's all about living with a 1940-70's mindset about this issue.
Original post by Skeptique
Yes if [homosexuality] is present but not the persons choice then its a sickness but if [homosexuality] is present and is the persons choice then its a syndrome - the confusion is on your part not mine. When you understand what I said the rest will become clear. In either case the syndrome runs in contradiction to their genetic programming which is heterosexual, that should have been sufficient for your understanding of the situation.

No confusion - you called it a sickness.
Original post by shadowdweller
No confusion - you called it a sickness.

a syndrome
Original post by sunshine774
I think that it completely unnatural and wrong, however everyone has the right to be who they really are.:colondollar:

Of course marriage (both same-sex and opposite-sex) is completely unnatural, being a human construct.
And you could say marriage is wrong, because it discriminates against those who are not married, there being legal benefits to it.

Aber einen Moment, let me enlighten you to these benefits.
Reduced taxes, and better hospital visitation rights to your partner, making it institutionalised discrimination to bar gay marriage (and not opposite-sex marriage.)

So, how is it wrong?

(And P.S. marriage is separate from religion, pre-dates it even.)
Original post by ZZTop1
Did i throw a personal attack at you, No . Am i on trial from you or any one ? No Do you grasp freedom of speech~? I guess not it's all about living with a 1940-70's mindset about this issue.

The opinions you expressed are beyond stupid. You yourself basically admitted you parroted your parents opinions, so how the **** am I meant to take you seriously?!

Freedom of speech can be abused you know, and just because you say something, doesn't mean it can't be challenged, otherwise you should not have contributed to this forum.

Keep being smothered by your parents, it will get you real far ☺️
Reply 428
Gay parenting shouldn't be allowed; neither should gay idiots like you be allowed internet access to post drivel like you.

Hear Hear!
Reply 429
The opinions you expressed are beyond stupid. You yourself basically admitted you parroted your parents opinions, so how the **** am I meant to take you seriously?!

Freedom of speech can be abused you know, and just because you say something, doesn't mean it can't be challenged, otherwise you should not have contributed to this forum.

Keep being smothered by your parents, it will get you real far ☺️

Actually you're starting to show some symptoms of homosexuality, one of them being that you do not see the argument from anyone elses point of view, in fact you are currently seeking attention replying to my posts and you are swearing at me so in fact you are losing the argument. Just one last question was you born or raised in Brighton?
Original post by ZZTop1
No it is not though. I hate overdramatic and attention seekers and most of them fit into that category. As a dictator I would allow them but they would not be allowed to adopt kids, get married and engage in gayness in public. As they created aids they would be taxed more to pay for the NHS burden

I know plenty of over dramatic attention seeking straight people, doesn't necessarily make them bad parents.

You know AIDS isn't just caused by gay sex - people who share heroin needles can get aids, even straight couples can get it too.

Gay parenting shouldn't be allowed; neither should gay idiots like you be allowed internet access to post drivel like you.

Ooooh! That escalated quickly.
Original post by ZZTop1
No it is not though. I hate overdramatic and attention seekers and most of them fit into that category. As a dictator I would allow them but they would not be allowed to adopt kids, get married and engage in gayness in public. As they created aids they would be taxed more to pay for the NHS burden

Clearly a troll (or comes across as a troll.)

"gayness" really? Who says that? (Bar you.)
To articulate your point properly, you should say "[homosexuals] would not be allowed to participate in PDA" or something of the sort. "gayness" honestly makes me not (want to) take you seriously.

And pray, tell me, how would you go about differentiating between gay and non-gay people, and assigning the NHS tax appropriately? Have you never heard of a thing called lying, or hiding? What about celibate gay people? :duh for brains:

Stop speculating, and start providing evidence for your assertions like "gay parenting is worse than straight parenting." Please, it's unprofessional and unscientific.
I know plenty of over dramatic attention seeking straight people, doesn't necessarily make them bad parents.

You know AIDS isn't just caused by gay sex - people who share heroin needles can get aids, even straight couples can get it too.

But why is there only an epidemic of AIDS amongst gays and intravenous drug users and not heterosexuals?
Reply 433
Original post by XcitingStuart
Clearly a troll (or comes across as a troll.)

"gayness" really? Who says that? (Bar you.)
To articulate your point properly, you should say "[homosexuals] would not be allowed to participate in PDA" or something of the sort. "gayness" honestly makes me not (want to) take you seriously.

And pray, tell me, how would you go about differentiating between gay and non-gay people, and assigning the NHS tax appropriately? Have you never heard of a thing called lying, or hiding? What about celibate gay people? :duh for brains:

Stop speculating, and start providing evidence for your assertions like "gay parenting is worse than straight parenting." Please, it's unprofessional and unscientific.

It is the bender assuming that I just made a statement about my beliefs and opinions and I am getting grilled for it the people who are pro gay marriage do not get a grilling so why should I, I am not on trial you have a huge sense of self importance if you believe that. People will be taxed accordingly for suspected gays it will be taken and if they have evidence they are not gay they will be refunded.
Original post by ZZTop1
Actually you're starting to show some symptoms of homosexuality, one of them being that you do not see the argument from anyone elses point of view, in fact you are currently seeking attention replying to my posts and you are swearing at me so in fact you are losing the argument. Just one last question was you born or raised in Brighton?

Symptoms? Don't make me laugh.
You are SO deluded it is worrying. You have failed to counter argue the points I made, and you tell me I'm losing the argument? You have failed to acknowledge my point of view, so please don't be so hypocritical; your points are nonsensical so how I am meant to argue with that?
No I was not born in Brighton, and even if I was, it doesn't make my opinion less valid.
Original post by ZZTop1

Oh please, I heard you were born in Broadmoor.
Original post by ZZTop1
It is the bender assuming that I just made a statement about my beliefs and opinions and I am getting grilled for it the people who are pro gay marriage do not get a grilling so why should I, I am not on trial you have a huge sense of self importance if you believe that. People will be taxed accordingly for suspected gays it will be taken and if they have evidence they are not gay they will be refunded.

Pl0x please learn to read first; the part you bolded was in reply to Skeptique.

And I know Pl0x means please but I want to confuse you.
Reply 437
Symptoms? Don't make me laugh.
You are SO deluded it is worrying. You have failed to counter argue the points I made, and you tell me I'm losing the argument? You have failed to acknowledge my point of view, so please don't be so hypocritical; your points are nonsensical so how I am meant to argue with that?
No I was not born in Brighton, and even if I was, it doesn't make my opinion less valid.

Your the only one over reacting and being a cry baby. And for not understanding your point of view i invariably do not give a flying excretion. It was you who took me to task on this area and not understood my point of view before taking me to task and sticking me on trail. I am entitled to express my opinion and I am not taking you to task about yours. You may ask me why are you against gay marriage, I could flip the question and ask why are you for gay marriage? no one took you to task so get lost, I am not replying if you post something which is nonconstructive. You are pressing your own self destruct button!
Reply 438
Original post by XcitingStuart
Pl0x please learn to read first; the part you bolded was in reply to Skeptique.

And I know Pl0x means please but I want to confuse you.

Well why take him to task on it. He does not need to justify to you or anyone why he is against it, like you do not have to justify why you are for it. I think my measures of reversing gay marriage and not allowing to adopt are reasonable they will just live like a unmarried couple
But why is there only an epidemic of AIDS amongst gays and intravenous drug users and not heterosexuals?

Lack of pregnancy risk means that unprotected sex is more prevailent. Doesn't matter what sort of sex, if its unprotected STDs or anything that can be transmitted via bodily fluids can spread.

Also the "epidemic" did include heterosexuals, just to a less degree in more developed nations, in various African nations the HIV 1 in 4 people have HIV/AIDS far higher than the homosexual demographic of those nations.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending