The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3840
Original post by Diego Costa
He's holding the IC Title which is reserved for midcard jobbers. The last wrestler to hold the Intercontinental Championship and then win the WWE Title afterwards was Rey Mysterio in 2009. Even then he barely held the big one for any time, if you even count his reign.

He's the best heel in the company, and with such a dearth of top quality heels, WWE will have no choice but to elevate him above the IC title. He deserves it, too.

Triple H is big on him and he's one of the best workers outside Cesaro, who is on a level of his own.
Original post by Mackay
Oh, and also, WWE has released Brad Maddox. Goodbye, Brad. Thanks for everything.

I'm a big fan of Brad. Can't believe they let him go, what he said wasn't even that bad.

More news, Blake got a DUI in July. They lost the NXT tag titles like immediately after which must have been a punishment.
Reply 3842
Plenty of rumours online that Triple H vs. Reigns will be the match at WrestleMania 32.
Reply 3843
Reigns needs to continue the route he's going. That promo on SmackDown - speaking about his childhood with the Usos, wrestling on a trampoline, was something EVERY fan could relate to. We've all done that.

The near falls will continue to garner him sympathy. He lost the MITB briefcase, when Bray interfered back in June. Now, that same briefcase has cost him the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. All of that, after Seth Rollins cashed in at WM31 and ruined his chances there.

Him becoming the nearly guy is a clever route, but I just wish Ambrose had turned heel to cost him rather than Sheamus. That said, the Irishman has impressed me this week. He's got his head down and got on with it, embracing the gimmick and making himself more unlikeable in the eyes of the fans.
Hmm, so it's looking like they are replaying the Bryan angle. Original. Reigns needs to have some good promos and authenticity if he is to somehow turn this mixed reception to universal support.

Meanwhile, elsewhere..
Reply 3845
Original post by Aky786UK

Meanwhile, elsewhere..

Holy ****.
Original post by Aky786UK

Meanwhile, elsewhere..

Apparently that guy was obsessed with Lita or AJ.
Reply 3847
Neither of which is on TV with the company any more. I guess Lita did Tough Enough, but still.
Reply 3848
Tommy Dreamer is back! What a surprise.

It was great to see him return, but this Wyatts vs. Dudley Boyz feud is not something which I'm invested in. The former deserve to be involved in something greater, while the Dudleyz need to be continuing their program with the New Day.

I thought the Tag-Team champions were thoroughly entertaining once again. They were great on commentary, and in the opening segment with Sheamus. Their schtick has been present for around a year now, and what a year they've had. Easily the superstars of 2015 for me.

Reigns and Sheamus will have a very good match at TLC, I'm sure. But there's something about the feud which isn't clicking. The League of Nations was a good feature from Creative, and I've been calling for a British stable consisting of Sheamus, Barrett and Paige for some time. I just wish Reigns had the belt, because we all know it's coming, and WWE is playing cat and mouse with the championship right now which is frustrating and doesn't treat the viewers/audience/universe with intelligence.

Ryback was on fire, by the way. What a promo when he walked out. He and Rusev is a match I could do without, to be honest. The latter is struggling in his role with Lana, namely because WWE is so focused on the love aspect. No. Just let Rusev be a destroyer with Lana as a manager, not this love interest. It's pathetic.

A shame we didn't see Kevin Owens, too. A very middle-of-the-road episode of RAW. WWE seems to be sleepwalking to WrestleMania season.
Charlotte's "Dirtiest player in the game" genes are starting to come into effect.
Reply 3850
Feuds you want to see in 2016?

- Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
- Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn or Finn Balor (whichever is called up first)
- Kalisto vs. Alberto del Rio
Original post by Mackay

Fired Kane vs Demon Kane.
Reply 3852
Don't @ me
Original post by Mackay

Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar
Wyatt vs Rollins (face)
Is anyone going to the NXT shows this month?

I booked a ticket for NXT Takeover London, hope its good.
Original post by Excuse Me!
Is anyone going to the NXT shows this month?

I booked a ticket for NXT Takeover London, hope its good.

Oh man, you got tickets to that?

Ever since I missed out on getting tickets to Manchester where the Brothers of destruction came in, I've been using it as motivation to stop procrastinating. It's worked quite a few times.
Original post by Longshot700
Oh man, you got tickets to that?

Ever since I missed out on getting tickets to Manchester where the Brothers of destruction came in, I've been using it as motivation to stop procrastinating. It's worked quite a few times.

There's still loads available for resale. I've been going back and forth in deciding whether to buy them and just decided to get them yesterday.

Look at stubhub or getmein!

Who knows when the UK will get a event as big as this again.
There's still loads available for resale. I've been going back and forth in deciding whether to buy them and just decided to get them yesterday.

Look at stubhub or getmein!

Who knows when the UK will get a event as big as this again.

They normally get resold for like £100 - £500 don't they?
Original post by Longshot700
They normally get resold for like £100 - £500 don't they?

Mine was £65.

Section E2. http://www.getmein.com/tickets/wwe-presents-nxt-live-tickets/london-282501.html

Lots of tickets for £49.50 + Shipping + Processing
Mine was £65.

Section E2. http://www.getmein.com/tickets/wwe-presents-nxt-live-tickets/london-282501.html

Lots of tickets for £49.50 + Shipping + Processing

Is this for the normal NXT or the main event takeover.

Quick Reply

Latest