The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3880
It's great that Zayn hasn't been forced into the classic Arab stereotype in the WWE. They are always heels and their characterisations are always borderline racist.
One of the opponents for the Undertaker that, sadly, never materialised was ex-England cricketer Andrew Flintoff!

Yes, you heard it right. I'm reading Flintoff's book and in it, he describes how his one-fight boxing career came after his attempt to train as a wrestler and face the guy he liked watching in the 'WWF', the Undertaker. He went into a training camp in Florida, got a broken nose, body slammed relentlessly, bruised ribs and there went the dream!

Freddie vs The Deadman.
Reply 3882
Original post by Aky786UK
One of the opponents for the Undertaker that, sadly, never materialised was ex-England cricketer Andrew Flintoff!

Yes, you heard it right. I'm reading Flintoff's book and in it, he describes how his one-fight boxing career came after his attempt to train as a wrestler and face the guy he liked watching in the 'WWF', the Undertaker. He went into a training camp in Florida, got a broken nose, body slammed relentlessly, bruised ribs and there went the dream!

Freddie vs The Deadman.

That'd be one sporting cameo in WWE I'd be interested in. I bet Freddie could cut a heck of a promo.

In other sports related news, apparently Rousey's loss will mean she's out of action for a while, before heading back and having her Holm rematch. Probably rules her out of a WrestleMania/WWE angle.
Original post by Mackay
That'd be one sporting cameo in WWE I'd be interested in. I bet Freddie could cut a heck of a promo.

In other sports related news, apparently Rousey's loss will mean she's out of action for a while, before heading back and having her Holm rematch. Probably rules her out of a WrestleMania/WWE angle.

Tbf I think her time out is even more of a reason to make an appearance in WWE.
Reply 3884
Original post by AR_95
Tbf I think her time out is even more of a reason to make an appearance in WWE.

Not sure she's physically ready, to be honest. I get WWE isn't as full-throttle as UFC, but it still takes a toll on your body and she seems pretty broken right now. Read somewhere that it'll take her six months to be able to bite an apple.
Can't believe the guy who won against Vince McMahon 7 years ago at Wrestlemania and shaved his hair off is now maybe gonna be the next president.
Favourite tag-team of all time? Mine has to be Edge and Christian!
Not a big fan, but i like John Cena a lot more now.

[video="youtube;5OmY4nJgU4s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OmY4nJgU4s[/video]
Original post by JRees136

Brothers of destruction obvs.

I think Enzo, Cass and Carmella are gonna make it big.
Reply 3889

Hardy Boyz or Edge and Christian for me, too.
Original post by Longshot700
Not a big fan, but i like John Cena a lot more now.

[video="youtube;5OmY4nJgU4s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OmY4nJgU4s[/video]

I wonder if Vince will be happy :tongue:

Him and Trump are good friends right?
Original post by IdeasForLife

No idea, all I remember was the hair vs hair match at WM 23 and Donald Shaving Vince's hair off with Bobby Lashley and Stone Cold. I was 10 or 11 at the time.

Sh*t man, 8 or 9 years ago.
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone else a fan of Barrett? I think he's severely underused. A brilliant upper-midcarder and easily could be a Intercontinental Champion again!
Wouldn't be surprised if Vince has strong Republican affiliations and probably like other Governors who've quietly condemned Trump's remarks, probably agrees with it but nuanced feelings.
Reply 3894
Original post by IdeasForLife

He and Trump are friends, I think. No way would Trump or Vince allow themselves to be humiliated in a WrestleMania angle if that wasn't the case. They both have such large egos.
Reply 3895
Anyone else a fan of Barrett? I think he's severely underused. A brilliant upper-midcarder and easily could be a Intercontinental Champion again!

Absolutely. He should the mouth-piece of the League of Nations, given the fact Sheamus' promos send me to sleep.
Exactly! I love Sheamus; he puts on amazing matches and is a great upper-midcarder! He could be champion but Roman is easily the more marketable superstar.
Jooooooooooooooohn ceeeeeenaaaaaaaa

This dude should be world champ but sadly it won't happen ! Also I hate how they messed up Cody Rhodes!
Reply 3899
Stardust lacks any direction whatsoever. One week, he's being beaten on by Del Rio, the next he's feuding with Cesaro and aligning with the Ascension, the next he's doing promos with Titus O'Neil, the next he's feuding with Neville, the next he's feuding with Goldust.

Quick Reply

Latest