The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3940
That speech post-RAW from Reigns was exactly what will endear him to the casual and hardcore fan.
Haven't watched in years. Is Randy Orton still alive?
Original post by Longshot700
Man, Roman got groped here.

[video]https://twitter.com/TheFansPodcast/status/676490767599276033[/video]

Don't say things if you're not gonna explain them. It's rude and it makes you saying them pointless.

What are these 'Syrian features' you think Zayn has?
Reply 3943
Original post by BookBird
Haven't watched in years. Is Randy Orton still alive?

Yeah, but injured.
Original post by Mackay
Yeah, but injured.

Good. I'm assuming his posse, can't remember their name, with Cody Rhodes and that other dude, aren't alive anymore? God, I should get back to watching this.
Reply 3945
Original post by BookBird
Good. I'm assuming his posse, can't remember their name, with Cody Rhodes and that other dude, aren't alive anymore? God, I should get back to watching this.

Nope. The Legacy ended. Cody Rhodes is now Stardust.
I have a feeling that Neville will be pushed for the US title soon!
Reply 3947
Original post by JRees136
I have a feeling that Neville will be pushed for the US title soon!

It's good to see Creative showing signs that they are set to change his character somewhat. He's a remarkably talented athlete, and a great in-ring worker, but his personality has got lost in the shuffle since his promotion to the main roster from NXT.
Can't believe I'm missing NXT Takeover London. tonight. :nooo:
Can't believe I'm missing NXT Takeover London. tonight. :nooo:

Probably trying to figure out how Sami Zayn, the whitest guy ever, looks Syrian.
Anyone here watch WhatCulture Wrestling? Those guys are hilarious!
Reply 3951
Watching NXT London right now, and I'm convinced Bayley is the best thing the company has to offer right now.
Original post by JRees136
Anyone here watch WhatCulture Wrestling? Those guys are hilarious!

Now and again. Saw the "How they should do the Undertaker's retirement", was really cool.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Probably trying to figure out how Sami Zayn, the whitest guy ever, looks Syrian.

Original post by mackay
watching nxt london right now, and i'm convinced bayley is the best thing the company has to offer right now.

heyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyy bayley oo ahh i wanna knowwww if you'll be my girl
Reply 3955
Finn retains the NXT title after defeating Samoa Joe. The crowd was electric. What a show. Gutted I couldn't get tickets.
Original post by Mackay
Finn retains the NXT title after defeating Samoa Joe. The crowd was electric. What a show. Gutted I couldn't get tickets.

Such a good show! One of the best Takeover overall I would say.

Glad I went even if I paid twice face value.

Crowd was excellent throughout, it was nice having good guys cheered, bad guys booed for a change. Although this changed a little in the main event cause people love Samoa Joe.

Really good fatal 4 way tag team match for NXT next week as well. Jordan/Gable are super over!
Original post by Excuse Me!
Such a good show! One of the best Takeover overall I would say.

Glad I went even if I paid twice face value.

Crowd was excellent throughout, it was nice having good guys cheered, bad guys booed for a change. Although this changed a little in the main event cause people love Samoa Joe.

Really good fatal 4 way tag team match for NXT next week as well. Jordan/Gable are super over!

Oh man, gonna get tickets when they come back. At least I didn't miss Sasha Banks.
Oh man, gonna get tickets when they come back. At least I didn't miss Sasha Banks.

Yeah definitely do. Crowd was so good.

Triple H hinted at more tours on twitter. Hopefully this becomes an annual event.
Original post by Excuse Me!
Yeah definitely do. Crowd was so good.

Triple H hinted at more tours on twitter. Hopefully this becomes an annual event.

Yay. I'm not a huge fan of any of the NXT guys, starting to like Enzo, Cass and Carmella.

Quick Reply

Latest