The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

I feel so sorry for this guy on Smackdown.

http://www.gfycat.com/ImpossibleBogusBlacklemur
Original post by Longshot700
The only people who use "lonely virgin " as an insult are lonely virgins themselves so nice try.

And the fact that you are half middle eastern makes me feel embarrassed about being half asian myself.

Well I wasn't insulting you, but that's sound, factual logic. So you're saying you're a lonely virgin...

That's amazing - I say I'm half Middle-Eastern ages ago, and only now you're magically half-Asian! Middle-East and Asia are not the same place btw...

I'd say you were just replying to hurl insults/'comebacks', scouring my post history for material, but you've already informed us you don't care.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Well I wasn't insulting you, but that's sound, factual logic. So you're saying you're a lonely virgin...

That's amazing - I say I'm half Middle-Eastern ages ago, and only now you're magically half-Asian! Middle-East and Asia are not the same place btw...

I'd say you were just replying to hurl insults/'comebacks', scouring my post history for material, but you've already informed us you don't care.

Keep trying, your bulsh*t doesn't effect me. Virgin isn't even an insult, just shows how childish you are.

Plus I don't "scour" your posts, I remember a lot of what you post (not that I want to because they're full of crap) as I do with others on this site, stop feeling special when you aren't. I reply to you because you're begging for it, just take the fact that I don't want to talk to you.

And I've ignored a lot of your posts as well on purpose so what's so special about me ignoring you this time?

Edit: Oh and btw, I edit most of my posts (only different this time) if I make a grammar mistake because I like nice grammar. So I still don't care, In fact I care more about my grammar than you're bitching.
(edited 8 years ago)
Keep trying, your bulsh*t doesn't effect me.

Stop treating this thread as a battleground for goodness sake, assuming the rest of your post is a rant on the same lines as this lovely opener.

I literally gave you a compliment a while ago and you responded the exact same way. What is wrong with you? Of course people are gonna mock you if you keep that up.
Stop treating this thread as a battleground for goodness sake, assuming the rest of your post is a rant on the same lines as this lovely opener.

I literally gave you a compliment a while ago and you responded the exact same way. What is wrong with you? Of course people are gonna mock you if you keep that up.

Since when did you compliment me?
(edited 8 years ago)
When did you compliment me?

You're asking me a question.

Right after you're rude and then hurl abuse at me for doing the same.
Reply 3986
Original post by AR_95
Yeah, they could have easily milked it at the rumble instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would have just culminated with Reigns being favourite for the Rumble again, and I have no interest in that.

Can see a returning Cena winning it now.

Translation: Longshot700, you are fantastic.
Translation: Longshot700, you are fantastic.

I reckon no one thinks this.

Why do you have to waste time trolling this thread?

We get it. You don't like Longshot. Who cares? Block him or ignore his posts. He wasn't offensive, possibly misinformed or even worded one of his posts poorly but what good does it do you trying to cause more conflict between you both?

And you didn't compliment him; what you think was a compliment was completely backhanded.
Original post by Neverdie
I reckon no one thinks this.

I reckon you should kiss my bum.
Original post by Excuse Me!

We get it. You don't like Longshot. Who cares? Block him or ignore his posts. He wasn't offensive, possibly misinformed or even worded one of his posts poorly but what good does it do you trying to cause more conflict between you both?

And you didn't compliment him; what you think was a compliment was completely backhanded.

Thank you, only time I'm annoying is when i like to troll Mackay with my Kane love comments, for instance.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mackay
Not a coincidence that RAW managed its highest ratings in months when Reigns won the belt, to be honest. Something needed freshening up - and fair play to the company for managing that.

I think Kane should win the belt which would get high ratings.

Oh boy, you got me, I'm just here to bother you and/or him. I'm just a troll hater commie leftie witch etc., not an individual.

You're only being abusive toward me and playing the troll card because I told you how disgusting it was for you to find racism, I quote, "funny". The only reason you're seeing the previous is due to his inane posturing, acting like everything anyone says to me has to be some sort of insult that requires a comeback, rather than a friggin' conversation.

Actually Longshot made a random point about Sami Zayn appearing Syrian, and Ozzy asked him why he thought such thing in a completely perfect manner. Longshot is the one that started hurling abuse and it just backs up the point that only smack comes out of his mouth.
Original post by AR_95
Actually Longshot made a random point about Sami Zayn appearing Syrian, and Ozzy asked him why he thought such thing in a completely perfect manner. Longshot is the one that started hurling abuse and it just backs up the point that only smack comes out of his mouth.

Bullsh*t. I just said I didn't want another argument and then I ignored him. I didn't hurl abuse at all. He then came back with "don't do this, yada yada yada, it's stupid and pointless" he started the abuse like normal so don't try.

More smack comes out of his mouth than I ever could.
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh boy, you got me, I'm just here to bother you and/or him. I'm just a troll hater commie leftie witch etc., not an individual.

You're only being abusive toward me and playing the troll card because I told you how disgusting it was for you to find racism, I quote, "funny". The only reason you're seeing the previous is due to his inane posturing, acting like everything anyone says to me has to be some sort of insult that requires a comeback, rather than a friggin' conversation.

I don't want to have a conversation with you, just take the hint. Some people are going to ignore you in life and you need to learn to deal with it.

Look, If you honestly tried to have a conversation with me then I'm sorry, I may of overreacted but only because all I ever see you do is arguing and trying to tell people what to do all the time and that's why I said "I don't want an argument". For example, all i did was ignore you and you just tried coming back with "don't do this, yada yada yada, it's stupid and pointless", if you try controlling people like that, of course their gonna hurl abuse back.

If you think people are just gonna react like "yes, yes, indubitably my old chum, I shall change myself." then you're deluded.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3997
Let's get back talking about wrasslin'.

Who d'ya reckon should win the Slammys?
Must not... say kane...
Longshot, why are you quoting me and replying to me? I haven't even replied to you, you said you didn't want to talk to me, I don't think I even read your last post, and you're still trying to... in the words of the other guy... "troll the thread".

Yet apparently it's me that's doing it.

Quick Reply

Latest