The Student Room Group

World Twenty20 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
I'm actually near UCL's live screening this time so yes once again!:tongue:

I'm guessing you go to UCL? Haha fair enough then. I realised that my uni societies are watching it together, but I'm gonna watch it at home :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bangladesh players Arafat and Taskin found to have had an Illegal bowling action and thus removed from the World Cup sides. Not looking good for the rest of the tournament.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are they waiting for?? Start the damn match already! Can't afford for any more rain breaks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love Sachin but get on with the game now! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No bouquet for the Pakistani legends, kinda sad. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Imran Khan also came today :colondollar:
Original post by Enginerd.
No bouquet for the Pakistani legends, kinda sad. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

they did give :smile:
Reply 267
I urge you all to listen to this week's instalment of the Stumped podcast by the BBC. A great look at what the rivalry between India and Pakistan means, and how much the Pakistani women's team is giving females in the country.
Reply 268
Ugh! All this back slapping and c*** sucking is irritating! Yeah, let's give flowers and gifts to rich, over privileged people. Not to soldiers or charity workers or people that actually deserve it.

Get on with the damn match already! :angry:
Original post by Azhar Rana
they did give :smile:

Didn't notice them? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate this waiting game. :indiff:
Original post by Enginerd.
Didn't notice them? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, Did you see amitab bachan in such a hurry, the lady wanted to give him a bouquet and he left and she called him back :biggrin:
Original post by Azhar Rana
haha, Did you see amitab bachan in such a hurry, the lady wanted to give him a bouquet and he left and she called him back :biggrin:

Yep :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
18 overs, 5 overs of powerplay. Match set to begin at 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bangladesh left-arm spinner Arafat Sunny and pacer Taskin Ahmed have been suspended from bowling in international cricket with immediate effect after an independent assessment found their bowling actions to be illegal. Both bowlers underwent assessments in Chennai last week, after being reported for suspect actions during the World T20 round-one match against Netherlands.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2016/content/story/985527.html

Great.. Taskin was doing pretty well too.
🇵🇰 Vs 🇮🇳
Predictions?
India win toss. F*kc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is Sami in the team? Pitch will turn surely? Should've went with an extra spinner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by undercxver
So the Womens Pakistani cricket team won against India. :woo: Congrats to all Pakistanis!

Lets see what happens in this match. :colonhash:

yayy:dance:
Reply 279
This is cagey as ****.

The equivalent of watching two sides start a Champions League final dreading making a mistake..

Quick Reply

Latest