The Student Room Group

A/A* OCR Science Study Group

I study OCR 21st Century A Chemistry, Physics and Biology and I do all seven modules, and I'm predicted an A* in all 3 while working on an A* in Biology and As in Chemistry and Physics (which is irritating, because they're my favourites). At the moment, I am on C5 (chemicals of the natural environment), P5 (electric circuits) and B4 (processes of life). However, after the Easter holidays, I'm starting my biology and physics coursework. This wouldn't be an issue, but I've just been given the post of Deputy Head Girl and I will be missing a lot of lessons, on top of the lessons I've already missed. I'm in year 10 and am taking the exams next year, but does anyone want to join a triple science study group?
Reply 1
Original post by aaliyahrenee
I study OCR 21st Century A Chemistry, Physics and Biology and I do all seven modules, and I'm predicted an A* in all 3 while working on an A* in Biology and As in Chemistry and Physics (which is irritating, because they're my favourites). At the moment, I am on C5 (chemicals of the natural environment), P5 (electric circuits) and B4 (processes of life). However, after the Easter holidays, I'm starting my biology and physics coursework. This wouldn't be an issue, but I've just been given the post of Deputy Head Girl and I will be missing a lot of lessons, on top of the lessons I've already missed. I'm in year 10 and am taking the exams next year, but does anyone want to join a triple science study group?

I will if you want.
Reply 2
i'll join - I'm doing triple science with AQA, but I'm sure there must be some overlaps!

Quick Reply

Latest