The Student Room Group

What Revision Will You Be Doing Today?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HeimIX
wouldn't it make sense to gauge the marks and the boundaries off of the 2015 Grade Boundaries since its nearer to our actual exam? In that case you got a B2 :tongue:

The grade boundaries change depending on how dum the population is and how hard the test is. Therefore, he probably did get an A. However, I think it would be best to gage yourself off 2015 papers.
Reply 81
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
The grade boundaries change depending on how dum the population is and how hard the test is. Therefore, he probably did get an A. However, I think it would be best to gage yourself off 2015 papers.

Ah, is see.
Original post by jazz_xox_
how many hours have you been working? i find it so hard to work in the day, have to stay up at night (hence the 11.30pm post)

I find it super hard to work during the day too. Normally my prime activity hours are from 00:00 - 06:00, though I'm normally up till about 08:00.

I've done one hour finishing off my History textbook, and now I'm gonna spend another hour finishing my History timeline and compiling a list of important quotes.

I generally do 2-3 hours a day, but I'm well ahead of most people.
Ffs idk if its just me but I feel like I can do better at night and I don't work well at daytime. I wonder if cramming would be good...after all...it gives you adrenaline. Plus I struggle to sleep cuz of the frikkin neighbours with thtvsjtvs on max volume at half midnight. Wtf am I even talking about.. I think ive gone insane
Original post by Username3097486
Ffs idk if its just me but I feel like I can do better at night and I don't work well at daytime. I wonder if cramming would be good...after all...it gives you adrenaline. Plus I struggle to sleep cuz of the frikkin neighbours with thtvsjtvs on max volume at half midnight. Wtf am I even talking about.. I think ive gone insane

I agree. I feel that I study better at night and I retain more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Past papers for maths, b1 and c1. Then taking notes for p1. After that I would gather quotes for English literature unit 1 and practice paper for unit 2. After that, business unit 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abstract_Prism
I find it super hard to work during the day too. Normally my prime activity hours are from 00:00 - 06:00, though I'm normally up till about 08:00.

I've done one hour finishing off my History textbook, and now I'm gonna spend another hour finishing my History timeline and compiling a list of important quotes.

I generally do 2-3 hours a day, but I'm well ahead of most people.

What's your examboard for history
I agree. I feel that I study better at night and I retain more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it would be a good idea to revise all the content then past papers then cram the whole content night before but with enough rest. I mean its not like you'll lose information
I think it would be a good idea to revise all the content then past papers then cram the whole content night before but with enough rest. I mean its not like you'll lose information

I agree with the first bit but I wouldn't want to cram for my real exams. I don't think I'll need to because I'm revising quite a bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree with the first bit but I wouldn't want to cram for my real exams. I don't think I'll need to because I'm revising quite a bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm i guess thats true.. revision and ppast papers shouls make you prepared enough
Hmm i guess thats true.. revision and ppast papers shouls make you prepared enough

I agree. If you do it properly we've got enough time to bag those A stars and As.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's your examboard for history

OCR, doing Communist Russia and the English Revolution.
None... I keep saying I will but none.
Reply 93
Maths past papers!! So many maths past papers!! And maybe a practice philosophy essay.

Me too. I hate when I got stuff to do in the day, I revise all night and get a couple hours sleep and it's time to wake up! I love the quiet of the night lol.
Original post by Xphoenix
None... I keep saying I will but none.

same
funny how it's already been a week since Easter holidays started and all I've done is read through 1 page of chem.
B2 review , b2 past paper , maths , maybe chemistry / physics
Today I've done absolutely nothing, although I should probably get started.

Yesterday however, I did C1, B1, B2, P1 past papers.
Done nothing as of yet.
Planning on writing notes on software and creating another 2 mindmaps for history though.
Should probably get started :colonhash:
umm none

Quick Reply

Latest