The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4540
SmackDown spoilers - as if it couldn't get any worse...

Spoiler

Original post by Mackay
SmackDown spoilers - as if it couldn't get any worse...

Spoiler

Makes sense if they're resting their stars tbh. WM is a big weekend and they still have to do the RAW after.
Yeah, reading a recap, the show before WM doesn't seem enthralling at all. Two segments of Reigns-HHH. Rock's tweeting of WM so I can only imagine his involvement in the Reigns-HHH match leads to a heel turn from the former - surely has to be because if it's the standard thing that's going to happen, i.e. Reigns winning with the confetti all over him, then it's going to be a Booze fest as ozzy noted as people will be drinking themselves into oblivion to forget they paid £14.95 or $50 for that!
Reply 4543
Original post by AR_95
Makes sense if they're resting their stars tbh. WM is a big weekend and they still have to do the RAW after.

I'd rather see Bubba than D'Von, and if they are resting the Wyatts, you should rest them completely. With Harper injured, Rowan is obviously the best option, but Christ. That's a poor show.
Reply 4544
So, the full WM card, with pre-show matches in italics:

- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz
- The Total Divas (Brie Bella, Paige, Natalya, Alicia Fox, and Eva Marie) vs. B.A.D. and Blonde (Naomi, Tamina, Lana, Emma, and Summer Rae)
- Kalisto vs. Ryback for the US Championship

- Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sin Cara vs. Sami Zayn vs. The Miz vs. Zack Ryder vs Stardust in a seven-man Intercontinental Championship ladder match
- AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho
- The New Day vs. The League of Nations in a 3-on-4 handicap match
- Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks in a triple-threat match for the Divas Championship
- Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar in a Street Fight
- Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match
- Triple H vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Reply 4545
Worth remembering WrestleMania hasn't seen a champion retain in the main event since CM Punk at WM28. Reigns winning isn't a safe bet, especially given the fact 7 of the last 12 champions at Mania have retained.
you know its fake right?
Reply 4547
Original post by Youngmetro
you know its fake right?

Is it?

Spoiler

Original post by Youngmetro
you know its fake right?

Are you telling me that TV show with the undead wizard who can control death and lightning teams up with his half brother who he tried to kill in a house fire when they were kids but somehow can control fire, and then they had to fight a group of fat bearded weirdos who were raised in the woods by a witch called sister abigail because they kidnapped them and stole their powers?

You telling me there's something shady about that?
Original post by Longshot700
Are you telling me that TV show with the undead wizard who can control death and lightning teams up with his half brother who he tried to kill in a house fire when they were kids but somehow can control fire, and then they had to fight a group of fat bearded weirdos who were raised in the woods by a witch called sister abigail because they kidnapped them and stole their powers?

Well now you putting it like that makes it seem legit
Reply 4550
Longshot with an elbow drop from the top rope on Youngmetro.

Pfft that happens back in the old country all the time :hand:
Reply 4552
Great news.

WWE will re-brand its 'Divas division' and 'Divas Championship' back to 'Women's' from Monday's RAW, apparently.

A step in the right direction.
Count on Longshot to take the bait.

Original post by Mackay
Worth remembering WrestleMania hasn't seen a champion retain in the main event since CM Punk at WM28. Reigns winning isn't a safe bet, especially given the fact 7 of the last 12 champions at Mania have retained.

Even better remembering that I don't think a WrestleMania has EVER ended on a bad note. There have only been 3 or 4 heel wins too.

WM 1 to 3 - Hogan wins, everyone cheers!
WM 4 - Savage wins, everyone cheers!
WM 5 - Hogan wins, everyone cheers!
WM 6 - Face vs Face, everyone wins!
WM 7 to 8 - Hogan wins, everyone cheers!
WM 9 - Yokozuna wins... but then Hogan wins, everyone cheers!
WM 10 - Hart wins, everyone cheers!
WM 11 - Taylor wins, everyone cheers! (awful PPV)
WM 12 - HBK wins, everyone cheers!
WM 13 - Taker wins, everyone cheers!
WM 14 to 15 - Austin wins, everyone cheers
WM 16 - TRIPLE H WINS... but Rock kicks everyone's arse and gives Steph the People's Elbow, everyone cheers!
WM 17 - Austin wins with a heel turn, but it's in Texas so no one knows it's a heel turn and everyone cheers!
WM 18 - Triple H wins, everyone cheers!
WM 19 - Lesnar wins, everyone cheers! (nearly got the greatest finish to a match in the history of the industry)
WM 20 - Crispen Wah (& Guerrero celebration), everyone cheers!
WM 21 - Batista beats HHH, everyone cheers!
WM 22 to 23 - Cena wins LOL, everyone cheers!
WM 24 - Taker beats Edge, everyone cheers!
WM 25 - Triple H wins as a face against Orton, everyone cheers!
WM 26 - Taker retires HBK, both were face anyway, everyone... thanks HBK!
WM 27 - Draw and then heel Miz wins, but Rock finally attacks Cena in the process, who effectively is a heel at this point so who knows if this counts., Everyone cheers anyway...?
WM 28 - Rock beats Cena, everyone cheers!
WM 29 - Cena beats Rock, both officially are faces, everyone is silent nearly the whole match and aftermath which is REALLY awkward. They were supposed to cheer though!
WM 30 - Daniel Bryan enters invincibility cheat, everyone cheers!
WM 31 - Seth Rollins cash in, everyone cheers!
Reply 4554
Original post by ozzyoscy

Even better remembering that I don't think a WrestleMania has EVER ended on a bad note. There have only been 3 or 4 heel wins too.

WM20's ending still gives me the chills to be honest.
Count on Longshot to take the bait.

I've apologized to you long ago yet every now and again you're still making cheap shots at everything I say even though I haven't targeted you at all.

You really are just a bully like what HammerheadScott and Excuse me have said and I don't care if you're friend comes along and quotes my insecurities and history of mistakes, everybody has their insecurities and mistakes but just unfortunately for me, I laid them out on this website for help.
(edited 8 years ago)
I've apologized to you long ago yet every now and again you're still making cheap shots at everything I say even though I haven't targeted you at all.

You really are just a bully like what HammerheadScott and Excuse me have said and I don't care if you're friend comes along and quotes my insecurities and history of mistakes, everybody has their insecurities and mistakes but just unfortunately for me, I laid them out on this website for help.

I read two words and can safely assume this reply is an immature and very serious rant. Stop taking things so seriously.
I read two words and can safely assume this reply is an immature and very serious rant. Stop taking things so seriously.

"Hey, let's poke fun at this guy."

"Omg, how dare he react, so immature."
"Hey, let's poke fun at this guy."

"Omg, how dare he react, so immature."

I said stop taking it so seriously.
Reply 4559
Mick Foley was great on the Stone Cold podcast last night.

Apparently Cesaro/John Cena are being rumoured to be fit for WM32, and Reigns is teasing a heel turn in his interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest