The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Thought WWE was at least improving after these past few years but it's gone to ****. Have yet to watch a show since WM.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Don't worry guys, I'll only reply once. I just wanna point out...

You reply to me every time - once I put 'insert post here' and you replied to that haha! And you spend 10 minutes editing it like a weirdo. You went through my post history for weeks to report posts (the mods just laughed). Who's addicted? You'll even reply to this.

On top of that, who gets banned permanently from TSR? You must've done some terrible things, more racist crap maybe. But lemme guess, I'm da bad guy, yet I'm not banned. You've had more accounts than head I bet, but I'm the crazy, bad person.

The "guys" don't care.

When you talk bad about people, they're gonna reply. I spend time editing usually because of grammar. Course I'm gonna reply to this. You're the one who's addicted because you're the one who keeps talking about me every time I post.

You are a bad person, you pick fights with people then undermine their confidence by saying stuff like "you're f*cked up." and "creepy" and you use "virgin" as an insult. People who use virgin as an insult are people whose lives are so meaningless that losing their v card is the only thing they've ever achieved. That plus you're using the girl who you lost your virginity to to help you feel less insecure over other people. You're a disgrace.
Original post by AR_95
Thought WWE was at least improving after these past few years but it's gone to ****. Have yet to watch a show since WM.

I use this thread's activity to gauge how entertaining WWE is being, and there have been huge gaps of silence here in the past few years. I don't even watch most of WrestleMania or the Rumble any more, and I at least used to watch that, those used to be guaranteed entertainment.
:facepalm2:

This guy is everywhere, I cannae escape his creepiness.

I was 15 you airhead.

Plus do you feel like a man tapping into people's misfortunes? You're prving me right about how you use others peoples emotions/ confidence against them.

Then again you do use the girl you lost your virginity to to help you feel insecure over others. I was actually gonna apologize because I felt like I went too far but I don't think I did now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Longshot705
I was 15

now and again I just think about her and how I'll never be with her and it saddens me

You might have issues. I know, bombshell.
You might have issues. I know, bombshell.

See, you're being emotionally abusive. I'm not even offended because I know your game.

It takes a man with a sh8t load of issues to use somebody else's issues against them.

My prayers go out to your future family.

Plus wtf is, "I know, bombshell." Don't be weird.
(edited 7 years ago)
Goldberg is in WWE 2K17. I remember when he was in the older game, he destroyed everyone like Stone Cold did in the first ever Smackdown.

I don't know if 2K16 is any good but I'll get it in one of the summer sales.
Reply 5027
Original post by AR_95

Dreadful RAW last night, to be honest.

The opening segment was a farce, AJ will be fed to Cena and there's no way he'll go over, the Reigns/Rollins angle is making both men look weak as ****, the women's division is in dire straits, and the Ziggler/Corbin match was just elongating a superfluous feud.

At least Enzo/Big Cass are entertaining.
Goldberg is in WWE 2K17. I remember when he was in the older game, he destroyed everyone like Stone Cold did in the first ever Smackdown.

I don't know if 2K16 is any good but I'll get it in one of the summer sales.

Dude that like super kick he used to do such a pain in the ****ing ass. I remember many rages from that.
Goldberg in HCTP was awesome, always a pleasure to ramp up the finishers and to do a few spears and jackhammers (the former move looked brutal!). It might be an opening for him to potentially be involved in the ring again for a one-off match as Vince is in love with the old/part timers..
Original post by Aky786UK
Goldberg in HCTP was awesome, always a pleasure to ramp up the finishers and to do a few spears and jackhammers (the former move looked brutal!). It might be an opening for him to potentially be involved in the ring again for a one-off match as Vince is in love with the old/part timers..

I think Vince has a big input in what goes in the games (leading to things like Big Show or Savage being omitted), so WWE games have become fortune-tellers.

Sting was the pre-order bonus for 2015, then he debuted.

Warrior was the pre-order bonus for 2014, then he returned and was put in the HoF outta nowhere.

Brock was randomly put in WWE 12, then he returned.

Meanwhile, Eddie was put in a storyline with Undertaker and buried alive in SvR 2006, then died in real life. Next year, Taker feuded with Benoit in SvR 2007 and said he would kill him, then Benoit died.

All in the year of the game.
Reply 5031
By the way, it's so refreshing to see Titus thrust back into a high-profile spot with Rusev, acting as the first challenger for his reign. That's a really, really exciting angle - and I'm sure the pair will put on great matches. It's good Titus hasn't been buried post-suspension.
Original post by Mackay
Dreadful RAW last night, to be honest.

The opening segment was a farce, AJ will be fed to Cena and there's no way he'll go over, the Reigns/Rollins angle is making both men look weak as ****, the women's division is in dire straits, and the Ziggler/Corbin match was just elongating a superfluous feud.

At least Enzo/Big Cass are entertaining.

Plus, AJ was a great face (unlike Roman).

I would prefer heel Reigns vs Cena and heel Rollins (thats clearly what they want to do) vs AJ.

I'm not sure there's another wrestler they've changed as much for as Roman. They're willing to ruin a majority of the roster just for him.
Reply 5033
SmackDown spoilers:

- The New Day kicked off the show. They were quickly interrupted by The Club. After some back-and-forth, a match between Kofi Kingston and AJ Styles was booked for the night's main event.
- Becky Lynch def. WWE women's champion Charlotte by disqualification. Late in the match, Dana Brooke interfered, necessitating the finish. Before a two-on-one beating could ensue, Natalya hit the ring, making the save. Her and Lynch left the heels scurrying to safety to close out the segment.
- The Dudley Boyz def. The Golden Truth following interference from Tyler Breeze and Fandango.
- Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn def. Kevin Owens and Alberto Del Rio.
- United States champion Rusev def. Jack Swagger. After the match, Titus O'Neil made the save.
- AJ Styles def. Kofi Kingston. Big E, Xavier Woods, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson brawled at ringside, leading to the finish.
Original post by Mackay
By the way, it's so refreshing to see Titus thrust back into a high-profile spot with Rusev, acting as the first challenger for his reign. That's a really, really exciting angle - and I'm sure the pair will put on great matches. It's good Titus hasn't been buried post-suspension.

The suspension in general has become a farce and WWE is trying their best to cover this. I doubt this push will actually last.
Reply 5035
Original post by AR_95
The suspension in general has become a farce and WWE is trying their best to cover this. I doubt this push will actually last.

With Rusev looking so dominant, we'll probably only get one PPV match out of him and O'Neil. Rusev's best being booked as a relentless wrecking ball, tearing through superstar over superstar. There's no point in him exchanging wins for three PPVs, like Cena/Styles will undoubtedly do.

We'll see Cena win at MITB and Summerslam, and Styles claim a victory in between. It's all so obvious.
Kevin Owens really is one of the biggest heels ever.

https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/737438746933661697
Original post by Mackay

We'll see Cena win at MITB and Summerslam, and Styles claim a victory in between. It's all so obvious.

There's not really any reason for anything else to happen though. It elevates AJ (who doesn't even need elevating to be honest) and Cena moves forward for probably a WM main event with Taker or Reigns (imagine him losing a feud just before this match). I don't blame Vince for his superman booking of Cena when there's a lack of main event talent around, why would he devalue one of the only ones he has.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5038
Original post by Zayn is Bae
There's not really any reason for anything else to happen though. It elevates AJ (who doesn't even need elevating to be honest) and Cena moves forward for probably a WM main event with Taker or Reigns (imagine him losing a feud just before this match). I don't blame Vince for his superman booking of Cena when there's a lack of main event talent around, why would he devalue one of the only ones he has.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of the feud. It's fresh, exciting, and keeps AJ elevated.

The thing is, the Cena booking is great for catapulting stars higher up the card - Barrett, Ryback, Rusev, Wyatt, Owens - but it arguably decreases their long-term value, bar Owens. After all, to be the man, you've got to beat the man.

That doesn't matter as much with Styles, because he isn't going to be a long-term staple of the company. He's already quite a lot older than a lot of the other guys.

Mistakes are made to be learned from and those who are too weak and insecure to learn from theirs attack others for theirs until they do the same thing to someone else.

So thanks for the response but I'd rather be in a million bad positions then be in yours.

Plus like I said, does it make you feel like a man using other prople's mistakes against them? Plus how insecure do you have to be to use other peoples sexual history against them.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest