University of Aberdeen

Accommodation 2016

Scroll to see replies

My Fyfe House fam, where you at????
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 61
Original post by EmBeardmore
hey, i just called up to enquire about this and they said all the uni halls are not available. which is BS and i guess they are just saving most of the rooms and waiting until the conditionals get their results. so i am going to check back regularly but i will probably not be able to book uni halls until around he 9th of aug, which is results day.
don't rush into it and book liberty or unite cause they are more expensive and not as fun! my friend got into aberdeen last year, and was still able to book accommodation on the 10th Aug!!!! so don't worry

did you get an email from the uni to complete the accommodation application, or is the application done from the abdn uni website? it says there somewhere that they'll send a uni if you have noted interest in uni accommodation, which i did, but i never got such an email once my offer changed into an unconditional one :redface:
Original post by souffi
did you get an email from the uni to complete the accommodation application, or is the application done from the abdn uni website? it says there somewhere that they'll send a uni if you have noted interest in uni accommodation, which i did, but i never got such an email once my offer changed into an unconditional one :redface:

No I just got an acceptance letter which told me to book halls asap online and chose 'new undergraduate'. But the university choice is not up yet, only liberty and unite are available. I'm gonna check back tomorrow when the conditionals get their results and hopefully we should be able to book halls then!!!
Reply 63
Original post by Emily Beardmore

No I just got an acceptance letter which told me to book halls asap online and chose 'new undergraduate'. But the university choice is not up yet, only liberty and unite are available. I'm gonna check back tomorrow when the conditionals get their results and hopefully we should be able to book halls then!!!

ohh ok, thanks! yup my plan is to try and book halls tomorrow as well haha. hopefully we both get into uni halls! i don't want to book a room through the private halls :K:
Reply 64
Original post by itsmecatherine
My Fyfe House fam, where you at????

Yassss!! Just got my offer, absolutely buzzing!!
Anyone applied for unite's accommodation? :smile:
Reply 66
Hi. I will be starting my Msc in September and I am looking for a decent ensuite. Currently I can't decide between kings hall a and unite king street exchange. Does anyone know which would be better?
Reply 67
Original post by kkristae_
Anyone applied for unite's accommodation? :smile:

Hey I am considering unite king street exchange? Which accommodation are u applying to?
Original post by Zaa30
Hey I am considering unite king street exchange? Which accommodation are u applying to?

I got a room from Causeway view!
Reply 69
Original post by kkristae_
I got a room from Causeway view!

Are you a postgrad student? I wasn't sure if to choose causeway..thought it might be a little far. The university recommended king street so I thought of applying there. Have you heard any reviews by chance?
Reply 70
deleted.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zaa30
Are you a postgrad student? I wasn't sure if to choose causeway..thought it might be a little far. The university recommended king street so I thought of applying there. Have you heard any reviews by chance?

Hey just wanted to ask what accommodation you went for in the end. I am a postgraduate going to Aberdeen next year and want to pick causeway view
Reply 72
Original post by sishaq_mu
Hey just wanted to ask what accommodation you went for in the end. I am a postgraduate going to Aberdeen next year and want to pick causeway view

Hey, I went with king street exchange. It was recommended to me by past tenants. It's pretty good and really convenient as it is so close to the university.
Thanks for the reply. Was hard to find reviews for the place and kept hearing some horror stories about bugs and stuff. But if you say it was good then I think I might go for it
Original post by Zaa30
Hey, I went with king street exchange. It was recommended to me by past tenants. It's pretty good and really convenient as it is so close to the university.

Thanks for the reply. Was hard to find reviews for the place and kept hearing some horror stories about bugs and stuff. But if you say it was good then I think I might go for it
Reply 75
Original post by sishaq_mu

Yea I had the same feeling before I came but my flat was clean when I arrived and no problems with the kitchen. Atleast not yet anyway. All the best to u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending