The Student Room Group

Which sneaker should I buy? *PICS**

Scroll to see replies

None but probably one if I had to choose...
Original post by 0to100

:yy:

if that is your shoe type- marry me
Original post by hamza772000
Nah, Im acc not, thats a misconception lol, just coz of these subjects ppl assume I'm "smart" i really am not lmao, I wish I was but yh ur prolly smarter than me tbh :smile:

Oh sh*t u just reminded me, I have to finish off my CV, so I can get work experience urgh cba lol :tongue: oh right :smile: ur exam must be in this month, no? :smile:

bruh, are you tryna tell me you got accepted into sixth form out of luck? and loooooool i wishhhhh, at least id be studying to be a surgeon, not childcare xD

and no we dont have an exam this month, i think we have a controlled assessment for english this month...
sh*t i actually dont know .__.
those NMD's are mesh and super uncomfortable, try to get wool or pk
Original post by animeamanda1412
bruh, are you tryna tell me you got accepted into sixth form out of luck? and loooooool i wishhhhh, at least id be studying to be a surgeon, not childcare xD

and no we dont have an exam this month, i think we have a controlled assessment for english this month...
sh*t i actually dont know .__.
nah lol i didnt say that but like idk it was stressful tbh, like in January this year I was on like D's and F's for my GCSEs and my school was super sh*t, so yh at first I was like I'd be happy if I pass and then u gradually keep improving and improving, but I had to study A LOT like I wish I was just naturally so smart that I didnt have to do sh*t, in GCSEs aswell, like A levels are completely different, Maths for example all the A* stuff at GCSE now is like in 1 to 2 mark questions, max 4 :tongue: dont think low of urself, and theres no guarantee I'm gonna do great, i could EASILY just flop and if I do so, my school wont even let me go to yr 13! ://

so ur not doing the November GCSE then? ur gonna have exams in June then, right? :smile:

Sorry for that confusing af paragraph btw :colondollar:
nah lol i didnt say that but like idk it was stressful tbh, like in January this year I was on like D's and F's for my GCSEs and my school was super sh*t, so yh at first I was like I'd be happy if I pass and then u gradually keep improving and improving, but I had to study A LOT like I wish I was just naturally so smart that I didnt have to do sh*t, in GCSEs aswell, like A levels are completely different, Maths for example all the A* stuff at GCSE now is like in 1 to 2 mark questions, max 4 :tongue: dont think low of urself, and theres no guarantee I'm gonna do great, i could EASILY just flop and if I do so, my school wont even let me go to yr 13! ://

so ur not doing the November GCSE then? ur gonna have exams in June then, right? :smile:

Sorry for that confusing af paragraph btw :colondollar:

but thats everyone, literally
my friend is doing alevels and shes going through the exact same thing, and we both went to some sh*ttyass school so high five on that :five:
and naa man, im sure you're gonna do great
and tbh, i have no fkin idea, i actually need to check my planner thing
and lol no worries xD
Original post by SuperHuman98
There are no sneakerheads on TSR :frown:, they dont understand the hype that comes with sneakers :wink:

I would go with #1 but may be baised because I also really want NMDs

Lol sooo true like 60% of people on tsr couldn't careless about adidas shoes. Guess they don't have instagram

Posted from TSR Mobile
but thats everyone, literally
my friend is doing alevels and shes going through the exact same thing, and we both went to some sh*ttyass school so high five on that :five:
and naa man, im sure you're gonna do great
and tbh, i have no fkin idea, i actually need to check my planner thing
and lol no worries xD
true I guess lol :tongue:
Yeah again everyone goes through it lol :/ :tongue:
Hehe yay high five :five: lol the ppl at my school are smart af :tongue: :/
Hopefully, same goes for you! :h:
Lol, u dont know when ur exam is? :colondollar: imagine u walk in one day and they hand u ur exam paper? :lol: :tongue:
neither, id suggest getting these,

theyre comfortable ((from how they look, I can afford these tbh))

These look like you going to be walking on a wall or some futuristic ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
true I guess lol :tongue:
Yeah again everyone goes through it lol :/ :tongue:
Hehe yay high five :five: lol the ppl at my school are smart af :tongue: :/
Hopefully, same goes for you! :h:
Lol, u dont know when ur exam is? :colondollar: imagine u walk in one day and they hand u ur exam paper? :lol: :tongue:

lol same, everyone in my class is smart and im here tryna think of what im going to do with my life
and thanks bruh!
and lol im just like that, "obnoxious to what is around me", the amount of times i heard that phrase <
and lol, id be like "BISH POSTPONE DIS, IM NOT PREPARED" and then run out of the classroom
and np :tongue:
Original post by nerdling_CompSci
These look like you going to be walking on a wall or some futuristic ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh come on, theyre not that bad :/
lol same, everyone in my class is smart and im here tryna think of what im going to do with my life
and thanks bruh!
and lol im just like that, "obnoxious to what is around me", the amount of times i heard that phrase <
and lol, id be like "BISH POSTPONE DIS, IM NOT PREPARED" and then run out of the classroom
and np :tongue:
haha same :five: especially in Comp sci lol :tongue:
Np :h:
Haha maybe u should be more cautious :tongue:
HAHAHA :rofl: would u acc? lol ok ik u wont :tongue:
:tongue:
haha same :five: especially in Comp sci lol :tongue:
Np :h:
Haha maybe u should be more cautious :tongue:
HAHAHA :rofl: would u acc? lol ok ik u wont :tongue:
:tongue:

lol jk i wouldn't do that irl because my life is too precious
id probably just be like

^this is how happy i am bish^
lol jk i wouldn't do that irl because my life is too precious
id probably just be like

^this is how happy i am bish^

:rofl: how would running out affect ur life? :tongue:
:rofl: how would running out affect ur life? :tongue:

because obviously I would get in trouble, probably contact my parents or just straight out kick me out
and ofc, my parents would...
idk, the results are so unimaginable which is scarier than knowing what would happen
because obviously I would get in trouble, probably contact my parents or just straight out kick me out
and ofc, my parents would...
idk, the results are so unimaginable which is scarier than knowing what would happen
Yeah haha true lol igy :smile:

btw are u asian? not to be racist, well I am so yh :tongue:
Yeah haha true lol igy :smile:

btw are u asian? not to be racist, well I am so yh :tongue:

no I'm arab, I get why you thought I'm asian tho, theres a lot of similarities between asian parents and arab parents
no I'm arab, I get why you thought I'm asian tho, theres a lot of similarities between asian parents and arab parents

Yeah haha I guess they do :tongue: WHat Arab are you?(u dont have to say :smile:):tongue: I'm Pakistani lol :tongue:
Yeah haha I guess they do :tongue: WHat Arab are you?(u dont have to say :smile:):tongue: I'm Pakistani lol :tongue:

lol im algerian
ANDI FINALLY FINISHED THAT ESSAY YEHETTTT

Quick Reply

Latest