The Student Room Group

What’s the best car to buy???

What’s the best car to buy if you are a financial advisor???
You should buy a black 08 Audi S5 with about 120k miles for maybe £9k. Tells people you're willing to make a statement and face risks without jumping way over boundaries.

EDIT - The V8 6-speed one, you should buy that one.
(edited 7 months ago)
I've worked alongside sales people, not exactly financial advisors but sales roles that required moving around in your own vehicle.

The ones I saw the most were those black saloon cars like mercedes or audis. The richer people had jaguars.
Original post by CoolCavy
The ones I saw the most were those black saloon cars like mercedes or audis. The richer people had jaguars.

Damn right. I might argue about Jags being the premier, but that's down to how hit & miss they were over recent generations, but I wouldn't take on a modern one even if it was free, really, I can do without that huge train of bad design and quality problems.
Reply 4
Volvo S70,80 or 90
Reply 5
This is a mad car icl for a first car

Original post by StriderHort
You should buy a black 08 Audi S5 with about 120k miles for maybe £9k. Tells people you're willing to make a statement and face risks without jumping way over boundaries.

Reply 6
Yo striped btw wdym when you said edit the v8 6 speed one and show me it thanks a lot???

Reply 7
Yo striker send me the link to the car your on about thanks on auto trader btw???

Damn right. I might argue about Jags being the premier, but that's down to how hit & miss they were over recent generations, but I wouldn't take on a modern one even if it was free, really, I can do without that huge train of bad design and quality problems.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by aryc_30

Porsche carrera around 2005 model
Original post by aryc_30
Yo striker send me the link to the car your on about thanks on auto trader btw???

It's not on Autotrader, I'm just low key trying to sell mine :tongue: so not really a serious suggestion for your needs.

(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 10
It's not on Autotrader, I'm just low key trying to sell mine :tongue: so not really a serious suggestion for your needs.

Why oh why have you painted the badge red
Original post by oligti
Why oh why have you painted the badge red

Because I wanted it red :tongue: The car already has a chrome with red accent colour scheme like the S5 badge, so I've just added on that with the badges and little daft bits like tyre caps (the lighting in that pic doesn't do the red any favours though)
Original post by aryc_30

Whatever car you want to buy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending