The Student Room Group

Paris destroyed by immigration

The reality of the current immigration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU

Why does it seem like our leaders are purposefully trying to destroy us?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol when things go wrong blame it on the immigrants...
why don't you redirect your hatred to somewhere useful?
Honicaa for nudez on snap
Original post by rolaah
lol when things go wrong blame it on the immigrants...
why don't you redirect your hatred to somewhere useful?

People like you are destroying Europe.
Reply 4
Original post by FolloUrDreams
People like you are destroying Europe.

People like you are dividing our world.
Original post by rolaah

Our ancestors did not fight for our countries just to let endless immigrants flood in and turn us into third world sh*tholes. You are sick. What is going on right now is going to lead to much more division.
Parisians have a long proud history of rioting. For ethnic minorities to do it shows that they are integrating well into Paris culture.
Yes indeed, it's so sad. What was once one of the most beautiful cities in the world has been completely ruined by foreigners and Islamists.
Reply 8
Our ancestors did not fight for our countries just to let endless immigrants flood in and turn us into third world sh*tholes. You are sick. What is going on right now is going to lead to much more division.

Didn't our ancestors fight for equality and peace? Instead of prancing around forums with your racist and intolerant beliefs, why don't you actually go to a refugee centre or immigrant community to learn about their struggles and why they have abandoned their own countries for another? It is as hard for them as it would be for you to leave everything they know in their homeland and start again. Not all immigrants are evil, despite the rhetoric of far-right figures.
Reply 9
Original post by Len Goodman
Yes indeed, it's so sad. What was once one of the most beautiful cities in the world has been completely ruined by foreigners and Islamists.

Have you lost all sanity?
Reply 10
WARNING: The ignorance, trolling and herd-culture is strong in this thread - turn back now
these european governments, especially sweden and germany...they're like rats who **** in their own nests
Original post by rolaah

I hope you don't mean that as an anti-border sentiment, the principle of no borders is stupid academic rubbish.

This sort of thing really doesn't help. The migrants are only at fault as far as you can expect when people promise to take them in and then leave them homeless right next to groups they've been fighting with for years, pack them in like cattle or they believe the promise and end up locked out. If we had a proper immigration structure, clear guidelines and criteria then this myth of Western Nations as soft touch lands of milk and honey coupled with the proper handling of those we are able to take in would filter out a lot of these problems. Its their choice to occupy camps such as the jungle and I have little sympathy as they choose to stay there however I do have sympathy for those who are not gaming the system, displaced syrians tormented by war. If you'll look at my post history I've shown how immigrants take advantage of the crisis but that's because our regulations don't catch them - it's not inherently their fault to want to better their lot in life. Indeed that argument is the forefront of many peoples opposition.

Many are about the differences between Western Ideologies and say, for example, Islam which is not dependent on refugees but rather on how society sees and acts towards these problems.

As for the it's all a genocidal conspiracy and they all hate us etc etc bull. Back it up with any evidence beside but we totally have had immigration in the past (that's such a simpletons argument, there was immigration into the Roman Empire, Carthage and other historic societies which often served to enrich them, immigration itself is not inherently a problem).

Basically have a proper migration policy, prioritise people that actually need it and try to get some cultural integration going (for example in Romania its common to stay out very late which in Britain is seen as imposing and anti-social - something they would not just know) both ways. But all in all manage a country properly and ensure the refugees we do take match the infrastructure we have and are admitted in order of most needy to least needy - also any illegals should be dealt with robustly for example immediately detained, fingerprinted and deported with a lifetime ban or something serious enough to make it not worth it as a lot of illegals are not particularly needy but are piggybacking a crisis (as I've demonstrated elsewhere, cba to re find the sources)
Original post by rolaah
WARNING: The ignorance, trolling and herd-culture is strong in this thread - turn back now

You must be completely insane to actually support is going on right now. Please leave this thread.
Original post by GonvilleBromhead
I hope you don't mean that as an anti-border sentiment, the principle of no borders is stupid academic rubbish.

This sort of thing really doesn't help. The migrants are only at fault as far as you can expect when people promise to take them in and then leave them homeless right next to groups they've been fighting with for years, pack them in like cattle or they believe the promise and end up locked out. If we had a proper immigration structure, clear guidelines and criteria then this myth of Western Nations as soft touch lands of milk and honey coupled with the proper handling of those we are able to take in would filter out a lot of these problems. Its their choice to occupy camps such as the jungle and I have little sympathy as they choose to stay there however I do have sympathy for those who are not gaming the system, displaced syrians tormented by war. If you'll look at my post history I've shown how immigrants take advantage of the crisis but that's because our regulations don't catch them - it's not inherently their fault to want to better their lot in life. Indeed that argument is the forefront of many peoples opposition.

Many are about the differences between Western Ideologies and say, for example, Islam which is not dependent on refugees but rather on how society sees and acts towards these problems.

As for the it's all a genocidal conspiracy and they all hate us etc etc bull. Back it up with any evidence beside but we totally have had immigration in the past (that's such a simpletons argument, there was immigration into the Roman Empire, Carthage and other historic societies which often served to enrich them, immigration itself is not inherently a problem).

Basically have a proper migration policy, prioritise people that actually need it and try to get some cultural integration going (for example in Romania its common to stay out very late which in Britain is seen as imposing and anti-social - something they would not just know) both ways. But all in all manage a country properly and ensure the refugees we do take match the infrastructure we have and are admitted in order of most needy to least needy - also any illegals should be dealt with robustly for example immediately detained, fingerprinted and deported with a lifetime ban or something serious enough to make it not worth it as a lot of illegals are not particularly needy but are piggybacking a crisis (as I've demonstrated elsewhere, cba to re find the sources)

Just don't take them in at all. If they are in a warzone country, build safezones - why do we need to let them come here and destroy our countries too.

Mass immigration does absolutely no good. All it does is increase unemployment, make houses unaffordable, increase crime and cause a lot of safety issues and no go zones.
Reply 15
Original post by GonvilleBromhead

It's people like you who I have absolutely no problem with. You make some convincing points, however we fundamentally disagree as I would consider myself post-nationalist, whereas I assume you are more traditionally nationalist. As the world is in its current form, I do agree with you. Especially during a refugee crisis which has blown out of control, we do need stricter regulations in place - of course. But it's people who say "**** all immigrants - they're scum" or "bloody islamists - kick out all the muslims" that divide our world and annoy me.
Reply 16
You must be completely insane to actually support is going on right now. Please leave this thread.

So when someone disagrees with you, you just blank them out and pretend they don't exist? Interesting...
Reply 17
Original post by sleepysnooze
these european governments, especially sweden and germany...they're like rats who **** in their own nests

Very constructive comment there (that was sarcasm)
Reply 18
Just don't take them in at all. If they are in a warzone country, build safezones - why do we need to let them come here and destroy our countries too.

Mass immigration does absolutely no good. All it does is increase unemployment, make houses unaffordable, increase crime and cause a lot of safety issues and no go zones.

Because these "safe zones" are just going to be respected aren't they - and they will receive total support and offer all citizens a chance to life a healthy and fulfilling life...

Also all immigrants just don't work, contribute towards crime and create no go zones...
Original post by rolaah
(that was sarcasm)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending