The Student Room Group

How to Revise AQA SCIENCE C1 P1 B1 in 1 day, after school?

Any method or tips to do this.
How do i schedule my day after 3:20pm precisely, to learn major stuff about p1 c1 and b1, quickly.
Thanks, for any advice
Original post by Batman2k1
How do i schedule my day after 3:20pm precisely, to learn major stuff about p1 c1 and b1, quickly.
Thanks, for any advice

Depending on when you choose to go to sleep, structure the hours after 3:20pm into 20-30 minute blocks (whichever suits you) and then spend that time block on a few pages of B1. After the time block ends, do the same and go on to C1 and then P1. Do this throughout the evening and take necessary breaks and eat dinner and drink plenty of water.
Try past exam questions or watch Youtue videos to consolidate your knowledge.
Reply 2
Thanks, for any advice

Just read your textbook and write key points for all topic. If you're lazy you can just google it and find one made by other students (there are 100s of them online, even on TSR).
Reply 3
Original post by HomeworkHater
Depending on when you choose to go to sleep, structure the hours after 3:20pm into 20-30 minute blocks (whichever suits you) and then spend that time block on a few pages of B1. After the time block ends, do the same and go on to C1 and then P1. Do this throughout the evening and take necessary breaks and eat dinner and drink plenty of water.
Try past exam questions or watch Youtue videos to consolidate your knowledge.

Good advice. The thing is, i got past papers printed out and stored, but i never even try them. How can i get into the habit of actually doing them? (I think, i don't do them because maybe i need to consolidate my knowledge; unsure)
Good advice. The thing is, i got past papers printed out and stored, but i never even try them. How can i get into the habit of actually doing them? (I think, i don't do them because maybe i need to consolidate my knowledge; unsure)

Maybe you don't do them because certain questions don't look very nice? (I know that I definately do this). After going through sections, try the PPQs based on the topics but leave a few papers undone so that when you've finished you have a few papers to go back through those as a proper 'mock' in the time limit. If you don't get the questions, I'm sure there are online solutions.

Quick Reply

Latest