Reply 1
taking the paper in a couple of hours' time.... NERVE WRECKINGGG
Original post by chez.ryl
taking the paper in a couple of hours' time.... NERVE WRECKINGGG

Sameeeeee I hate physics lol!
Reply 3
Original post by Life's-failure
Sameeeeee I hate physics lol!

me too what do you think will come up on the prac - I think springs with load and electrivity citcuits
Original post by bonbon99
me too what do you think will come up on the prac - I think springs with load and electrivity citcuits

Yh I think electricity and drawing circuits will come up and maybe the lenses ??
Reply 5
Yh I think electricity and drawing circuits will come up and maybe the lenses ??

I'm so nervous - got a C in my mock but then we did another mock last week and I got and E overall !!!!! My worst result was in the multi choice :-(
Any tips?
Last min things I can go over before I go get the bus in an hour
Original post by bonbon99
I'm so nervous - got a C in my mock but then we did another mock last week and I got and E overall !!!!! My worst result was in the multi choice :-(
Any tips?
Last min things I can go over before I go get the bus in an hour

LEARN EQUATIONS

Equations are your best friend if you don't know where to start with a question. Remembering a relevant equation can sometime help you deduce the answer.

This is especially true in paper 4. simply writing down a relevant equation and then inputting values from the question can get you half the marks.
Reply 7
Original post by vessa
LEARN EQUATIONS

Equations are your best friend if you don't know where to start with a question. Remembering a relevant equation can sometime help you deduce the answer.

This is especially true in paper 4. simply writing down a relevant equation and then inputting values from the question can get you half the marks.

thanks - I do have a sheet with equations on - better find it quick and learn them now and on the bus. good luck - hope it goes well.
Reply 8
gunna take my paper in a few hours ! NERVEWRECKINGGGG
How did everyone find the exam??
what was question 3 on on mc ????????
How did everyone find the exam??
Original post by lolexamsarefun
what was question 3 on on mc ????????

What was the question?
i don't know , i just remember finding it really hard but i forgot what the question was.
Original post by JakeOwen
What was the question?
21, it wasn't a speed time graph
Original post by Anhad
Which variant did you do?
I thought that the alt to practical was very easy, but there were a few tricky questions on the multi choice. What did everyone get for the resistance/putty question? The anser was either 2, 4, 8 or 16

Quick Reply

Latest