The Student Room Group

AS Level Chemistry Revision

Just wondering if there were any more papers available to do. I've completed all the specimen papers and past papers in the new style with the multiple choice section B, and I've run out of questions to do.

Thank You
Reply 1
Original post by JJarvisCocker
Just wondering if there were any more papers available to do. I've completed all the specimen papers and past papers in the new style with the multiple choice section B, and I've run out of questions to do.

Thank You

there are questions in maths and physics tutor.. and other exam boards such as WJEC and so...
You're going to have to do old style papers at this point.
I have my ocr B exam tomorrow however yeah doing the new spec ocr is probably the closest you can get if you've already done everything.
Reply 4
Go on a-levelchemistry.co.uk they have loads of past papers on there, I do AQA though so I'm not sure if they have any other exam boards but it's all the new spec and there's 25 just for paper 1
Original post by katiew5
Go on a-levelchemistry.co.uk they have loads of past papers on there, I do AQA though so I'm not sure if they have any other exam boards but it's all the new spec and there's 25 just for paper 1

Thank you, been using them today. I hope it goes alright tomorrow though!
Original post by black1blade
I have my ocr B exam tomorrow however yeah doing the new spec ocr is probably the closest you can get if you've already done everything.

Good Luck! I've got my AQA Paper One tomorrow,, not looking forward to it
Good Luck! I've got my AQA Paper One tomorrow,, not looking forward to it

I've done all the foundations in chemistry past papers now so now just making sure I know all the reagents and conditions for all the organic reactions and stuff. Also gonna have another dredded read thru of the purple section (practical techniques) then go to bed!
Original post by black1blade
I've done all the foundations in chemistry past papers now so now just making sure I know all the reagents and conditions for all the organic reactions and stuff. Also gonna have another dredded read thru of the purple section (practical techniques) then go to bed!

Yeah I'm just going through all my notes and practicals, making sure I know the smaller details.
Reply 9
Thank you, been using them today. I hope it goes alright tomorrow though!

Yeah I hope so too, good luck 😊
Original post by katiew5
Yeah I hope so too, good luck 😊

Thank you :smile: Good luck in all your exams
Anyone know a good way to memorise the bond angles?

Quick Reply

Latest