The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tanks on maths is fun because I was a litte ****
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
Did anyone else have 'Free Time' in ICT in primary school where you would always play certain games?
We played club penguin before it got banned, and then games on FRIV before it got banned (can you see a trend) and then moviestarplanet in year 6.
Did anyone else have this?

Primary? Hmm, I used to play this game where there all these different trials and you had to make sure the most amount of these blob things survived each round. No idea what it was called aha
Middle school, no clue tbh.
High school, cool maths games
Sixth Form, big bird racing, agario, sporcle, this 8 player racing dash game

You can see the path my work ethic took... xD
No but that sounds like something I would've loved aha. We had 'Golden Time' on Fridays but it was just in the classroom so we'd have a movie on and could just chat with our friends and draw and bring toys in or gameboys or whatever.

The only games we could play on the computer would be sneakily during an ICT lesson, and since most game websites were blocked, we would be restricted to 'coolmathgames.com'. The favourites of our class were the coffee stand one and Bloxors!!!
Original post by Chichaldo
Primary? Hmm, I used to play this game where there all these different trials and you had to make sure the most amount of these blob things survived each round. No idea what it was called aha
Middle school, no clue tbh.
High school, cool maths games
Sixth Form, big bird racing, agario, sporcle, this 8 player racing dash game

You can see the path my work ethic took... xD

We used to have cool maths, but then the school banned it :frown: I remember playing this games where you opened a food sort of place, and you had to make different foods, and they had all different types, like a pancake shop, or an ice cream shop.
Reply 5
Runescape. Lit game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katiee987
No but that sounds like something I would've loved aha. We had 'Golden Time' on Fridays but it was just in the classroom so we'd have a movie on and could just chat with our friends and draw and bring toys in or gameboys or whatever.

The only games we could play on the computer would be sneakily during an ICT lesson, and since most game websites were blocked, we would be restricted to 'coolmathgames.com'. The favourites of our class were the coffee stand one and Bloxors!!!

Coolmaths games was early secondary school for me, until they banned it.
We used to have cool maths, but then the school banned it :frown: I remember playing this games where you opened a food sort of place, and you had to make different foods, and they had all different types, like a pancake shop, or an ice cream shop.

I dabbled in Papa's cupecakearia, burgeria, pizzaria aha
Coolmaths never got banned for us, we got agario, slithero, sporcle and then all games down, apparently we slowed down the school's overall internet with games and bbc iPlayer, they spied n our computers and came up behind us sometimes to catch us out. 😂😂
crazy taxi.
Original post by Bad8oys
Runescape. Lit game

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never played in school but 5, 6 years ago, probably the first major game I played. B)
Reply 10
high school: minecraft, tank trouble, a website called friv4school or something. powder toy as well, i think.
primary school: nothing
Original post by Chichaldo
I dabbled in Papa's cupecakearia, burgeria, pizzaria aha
Coolmaths never got banned for us, we got agario, slithero, sporcle and then all games down, apparently we slowed down the school's overall internet with games and bbc iPlayer, they spied n our computers and came up behind us sometimes to catch us out. 😂😂

Ohh that's what they were called! I remember getting really far in the cupcake one at school until they banned it!
Reply 12
Bloons Tower Defense 3 on Cool Math. I remember playing Bloons Tower Defense 5 during Graphics rather than the actual project XD
Ohh that's what they were called! I remember getting really far in the cupcake one at school until they banned it!

Gutted
Did anyone else have 'Free Time' in ICT in primary school where you would always play certain games?
We played club penguin before it got banned, and then games on FRIV before it got banned (can you see a trend) and then moviestarplanet in year 6.

minesweeper

The cubey one.
Papas pizzaria.
Club penguin.
- World's Hardest Game
- Hobbo Wanted
- Football Heads
- Cubefield
- Icy Towers
Stick Cricket
8 ball pool
Copter

And lots of other stuff that the school didn't manage to block, or that was accessible on miniclip.com :biggrin:
I loved Friv! It was heartbreaking when it got blocked in our primary school, sigh.
tetris on echalk lol got so good at that

Latest