The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hero_Lou
Congrats😊

Thank you, I remember us discussing our applications and choices last month😊 where have you applied? Good luck to you
Original post by Hopeiseverything
Thank you, I remember us discussing our applications and choices last month😊 where have you applied? Good luck to you

Yeah I do to.. still waiting though but I dont think they have even gone through my application yet 😂 I havent received that email..
Bristol Nottingham Sheffield Leicester😅
Yeah I do to.. still waiting though but I dont think they have even gone through my application yet 😂 I havent received that email..
Bristol Nottingham Sheffield Leicester😅

Good luck again 😊
Good luck again 😊

thanks a lot❤️may I ask when you sent your application? Are they seen in time line?😂
thanks a lot❤️may I ask when you sent your application? Are they seen in time line?😂

I sent mine 3rd October, some might consider this quite early as many people send theirs last minute. So far things are happening at expected speed for me. Next week or the one after I’m hoping to receive my UEA invitation and Southampton’s mid December hopefully 😊
I sent mine 3rd October, some might consider this quite early as many people send theirs last minute. So far things are happening at expected speed for me. Next week or the one after I’m hoping to receive my UEA invitation and Southampton’s mid December hopefully 😊

Well I sent it on the 13th soo.. I really like your confidence😂
Well I sent it on the 13th soo.. I really like your confidence😂

It’s to do with my stats really, all the unis I applied to don’t look at the PS so there won’t be any surprises for me 😊
just got an interview for St. Andrews
Original post by hulahoops360

Wow, well done! How recently?
Original post by hulahoops360

Congratulations! I've applied to St. Andrews too. Can I ask what your stats are?
My friend somehow has interview from Leicester, Birmingham, and Bristol. I still got none :lol:
Date applied 13/10
GCSEs 9A*s 3As
A level predicted A*s in bio, physics, maths, A in chem
UKCAT 750 Band 1

Applied to:Bristol- just got interview!! 10/11/17
Newcastle- acknowledgement
Sheffield- acknowledgement
Nottingham- acknowledgement
Oxford (biochem)- acknowledgement
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MagicalMedic
My friend somehow has interview from Leicester, Birmingham, and Bristol. I still got none :lol:

Whatttt
Original post by Attempt2
Whatttt

Yeah, I was like wtf how even.

Got Bham today, Leicester on Wednesday I believe and Wed/Thur she got Bristol...

#WhenYouSuddenlyDontFeelGoodAboutUrStats
Original post by MagicalMedic
Yeah, I was like wtf how even.

Got Bham today, Leicester on Wednesday I believe and Wed/Thur she got Bristol...

#WhenYouSuddenlyDontFeelGoodAboutUrStats

Must have been a blissful past three days lol
I’m hoping I’m in the next Bham batch ahah
Original post by NeverGrowUp
Omg what were her stats ?

Sorry I don't know for sure.

I think it's A*A*A*A* for A-level, and a UKCAT in the high 700s. Not sure about her GCSEs, but she told me once it was 9A* I think?
Worried here as well. Does anyone have a feel for whether high stats people are interviewed first or is it just random?
Original post by Medrat
Worried here as well. Does anyone have a feel for whether high stats people are interviewed first or is it just random?

I’m actually starting to see the trends, the people with a lot of A* at gcse and a high ukcat score have an interview so far
Original post by RockGirl19
Wow, well done! How recently?

My UCAS got sent off on the 10th October and I got my interview a few hours ago :smile:
Original post by alessia41
Congratulations! I've applied to St. Andrews too. Can I ask what your stats are?

Thanks! 5As at Higher, 8As at national 5 and my UKCAT was 702.5. Band 1 SJT ☺️

Latest

Trending

Trending