The Student Room Group

HSBC Work Experience 2024

Does anyone have the links that were provided in the Webinar? I did save them but they don’t seem to work.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SG_17
Does anyone have the links that were provided in the Webinar? I did save them but they don’t seem to work.

I faced the same issues, but I waited for a few minutes and refreshed the tab and it works now. Hope this helps
Original post by SG_17
I also had the same issue but it opened after... I didn't manage to get into the webinar in the first 10 minutes, and I didn't understand well if we are supposed to take the assessments now or after the 8th of March?
Original post by adel456390
I also had the same issue but it opened after... I didn't manage to get into the webinar in the first 10 minutes, and I didn't understand well if we are supposed to take the assessments now or after the 8th of March?

So the links we got were practice for the actual assessment. The actual assessment will be sent to us on Friday the 8th (this week) and we have until 17/03 (Sunday) 23:59 to complete the assessment
Original post by user24018
So the links we got were practice for the actual assessment. The actual assessment will be sent to us on Friday the 8th (this week) and we have until 17/03 (Sunday) 23:59 to complete the assessment
oh okay!! Thank you so much
Original post by user24018
i dont understand it.. the links show the same website or is it just me ?
Original post by allied-poke
i dont understand it.. the links show the same website or is it just me ?

yeah same at first i thought it was weird but then i realised all the assessments are on that page
Reply 7
How long are the assessment webinars?
Reply 8
What did they say about the assessment? Is it like a lot of questions abt hsbc u just have to answer or something else?
Reply 9
i had mine a few hours ago ! they went through the process, the assessment, the interview, and hsbc values etc it took around half an hour, and u don’t need to answer anything u just gotta listen ! no camera needed
Reply 10
tyy
Reply 11
how did everyone’s assessments go ? has anyone hit an invitation for the meeting ?
Original post by mimi222
how did everyone’s assessments go ? has anyone hit an invitation for the meeting ?

I think mine went well they asked me question abt why I wanted to come there wbu
Wut else did they ask
Do you have to do all the assessment in one go or are there two parts and you can pause in between? Also, how long did it take to do it all please? Thanks
Reply 15
The assessment is due in 4 days and i still haven’t done it 😢 if anyone’s done it please tell me what’s on it tysm !!!!!!
How did anyone access the assessment as I’ve clicked on the link in the webinar and verified an account with Menlo but it won’t let me log in
Reply 17
Original post by dharamuppa
How did anyone access the assessment as I’ve clicked on the link in the webinar and verified an account with Menlo but it won’t let me log in
you shouldve gotten a separate email of the real assessment - u dont need to login or anything it just lets do it automatically
Has anyone gotten a reply yet?
I haven't heard back, has anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending